💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Accused of Queerophobia Again!

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

queen-nicki-minaj.jpg?w=2000

On the album’s second track, “Majesty,” Minaj raps, “Who want it with Nicki now? / I smoke ‘em like hippies now / they see me say ‘Yippie’ now / home runnin’ like Griffey now / they switchin’ like sissies now / you niggas is iffy now.” And while the mention of the word “sissies” — a word that has long been used to decry femininity in gay men — by anymusician can be read as homophobic

“[That] line was a direct response to a lot of online criticism she’s received for past homophobic lines despite apologizing for them and showing love and support to her gay fans,” Shahem, a 24-year-old Minaj fan and community organizer, tells them. “It’s definitely a reference to [‘switch like *******s.’]” The lyrics switch only one word, but because of the colloquial meaning of “sissies,” they’re believed by most to mirror each other in sentiment.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/nicki-minaj-accused-of-queerphobia-new-album-queen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DONAJENDRO

So she meant to use a word like "sissies" (or a similar word) before in "Dead Wrong" but instead used a slur not knowing better so she thought sissies was better for her new song, so learning from her past mistakes?

Mad Onna

Brolysskins

GOD The offended gays are the ones who use these slurs the most. Queerophobia ... girl.. the reach.

sipthistea

Wrong...

She's the queen of homosexuality. She invented it. Gaga who? Cher who? Madonna who?

a62616967cdbec7f5fd5bd4433a554b9.jpg

ToxicHot

Flint still doesn’t have clean water. :sure: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Sneaky Oliver

Imagine reading every lyric from every album coming out just to find out one problematic word and write an article about it....God it seems tiring :saladga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived