Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Queens Metacritic Score Falls as new Critics Weigh In

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Inferno

i love nicki but the way some people ran to give this album 90's and high 80's goes to show what paying off some critics can do for perception. apparently they werent able to pay everyone off though. gaga cant either.

5 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Metacritic means nothing. They pick and choose what's included to suit their whims.

True. I still get weird anxiety thinking about that 0 on BTW's overall score.

3 points in and ready for more

Suspiria

"Nicki's fear of eroding"... this makes me sad she didn't go to a deeper, more honest and interesting place with this album. Instead of more shallow songs about sex, money and how she's the queen, imagine she actually wrote about how it feels to be overshadowed, to be scared of the competition and have the media turn on you:giveup:

GaGaAst
6 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Nicki is not just a queen, she's a music legend that has inspired artists like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Cher and Lorde. 

And cardi too 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

DiscoHeaven23
14 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

I love how this stuff is important to some people. Is it an under 18 thing?

people have different interests. If you don't take interest in it, that's fine. But it CERTAINLY doesn't make you any better. 

JohnWayne92
2 hours ago, Suspiria said:

"Nicki's fear of eroding"... this makes me sad she didn't go to a deeper, more honest and interesting place with this album. Instead of more shallow songs about sex, money and how she's the queen, imagine she actually wrote about how it feels to be overshadowed, to be scared of the competition and have the media turn on you:giveup:

I feel like Pinkprint did that tho. That was her deep and personal album. 

The Z
17 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Nicki is not just a queen, she's a music legend that has inspired artists like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Cher and Lorde. 

Please, keep comenting every thread, you're my idol:kara:

Archived