Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj - Ganja burn

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to make a song about weed look deep and meaningful by putting a few paragraphs of text at the beginning. I see you, Nooki.

Nothing interesting happens in the video, it literally serves as a way to display her ass and boobs :ohwell: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

ryanripley

why did they bother with the text if i only get one second to read it :triggered: 

yes, i know i can pause it but this is the "lazy" generation, i don't wanna have to click pause and play 3 times in a row :triggered: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Moebius

These visuals, work heeerrr :nooo:

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

I can't get over what a bop this song is

NHgftU.gif

and she's serving looks :firega:

Spoiler

does this mean this is the new single btw? lowkey worried because Barbie dreams is the song with the most hype so far, so it might've been better to quickly shoot a video for that song instead?

The video was boring but the visuals are stunning and she looks amazing. But why did she pick Ganja Burn as the new single? Barbie Dreams was doing better and already entered the charts.

InsomniaMonster69

Didn't she want to edit the hook higher?:oprah: 

If it's worth a tweet, than they could at least done that for the video 

The video does nothing for me. To bad cause I like the song 

20 minutes ago, Miky said:

Trying to make a song about weed look deep and meaningful by putting a few paragraphs of text at the beginning. I see you, Nooki.

Nothing interesting happens in the video, it literally serves as a way to display her ass and boobs :ohwell: 

tenor.gif

oheyitso

Do artists not think that sometimes releasing a eh video makes a good song... less good...? This song is so powerful and really needed a video with more than one scene of a dusty CGI desert

SPARTACUS

Great video.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived