💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

a delulu's thread about the VMA's and new music

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

The time has come to start the countdown for the VMA's, happening in 7 days. Thus it is also time to speculate. 

Here's what I've gathered:
1. Enigma Residency era has been started, with new visuals and new possibilities about music.
Past hits only? New album? Who knows.
2. Rumours (prob fake) were being thrown that bigger announcements were coming this week.
True or false? About what? Who knows.
3. Older rumours were saying that the new "music era" would start at the end of August.. Which we almost are, and in the final days of the month she'll be in Venice for ASIB premiere. If she starts an era, it could be this week or the next. Will it happen? Are we delulu? Who knows.
4. VMA's instagram has been overly extra with our Gags lately, promoting some iconic moments she's given them in the past. (They have promoted others, but Kelly Clarkson circa 2005 isn't really um... como se dice... iconic). We also know that performers can be announced just days before the show. The little icon depicting a cellphone and a steak in a bubble (which hasn't been associated with a performing artist YET) could also hint at our girl... So are they using her image to get hype and views? Are they hinting at an appearance? Who knows...
Everything might happen. 

My dream scenario for this week:
Wednesday: Gaga teases us with a visual without saying what it is, making us go crazy.
Thursday: "new single __________. Midnight." with a little snippet (think the perfect illusion teaser)
                  VMAs announce that Gaga is performing
Friday: single release, monsters go crazy, Gaga is back, the world is saved.
Monday: performance, album name and release date announced

Let a gay dream, okay? :flutter:

Sound off, criticize, call me names, speculate, dream... all of that below

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oheyitso
7 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

The little icon depicting a cellphone and a steak in a bubble

People have been talking about this, but I haven't found it, where abouts is it?

I've noticed the correlation between Gaga and the telephone/meat icon too, I personally defined that a reach but If they're basing their performers on those images then I'm pretty sure it's her.

I don't think she's gonna release on friday and perform on monday, maybe tease on friday and release on monday (?), or just surprise-release her new single on VMAs, the album is coming by the end of the year, possibly November/December if she drops her single this month (September/October will be likely used to promote A Star is Born with interviews and such, possibly a single release from the soundtrack).

I really think she's gonna release something before her Las Vegas residency, there's no reason for the show to be called Enigma if she's gonna perform her old songs, it would have made way more sense if she called it Lady Gaga: the greatest hits or something like that, there's nothing mysterious about her diamond certified singles.

thierryrreiht
13 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

People have been talking about this, but I haven't found it, where abouts is it?

124969007f05608fb764443298197fa196275fb7

we know the robot is Logic, and the heart is Ariana (both performing) sooooo telephone+meat...??

7 minutes ago, SJAG said:

I don't think she's gonna release on friday and perform on monday, maybe tease on friday and release on monday (?), or just surprise-release her new single on VMAs

Isn't it a rule though that every song performed on the show MUST have had a public release beforehand? like I don't think people have performed literal new music (first time hearing it) on the show before

ARTBOP
4 minutes ago, SJAG said:

Can she stop tweeting this already? At least she changed the image

The tickets just went on sale, what should she be doing? :laughga:

oheyitso
7 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

124969007f05608fb764443298197fa196275fb7

we know the robot is Logic, and the heart is Ariana (both performing) sooooo telephone+meat...??

Isn't it a rule though that every song performed on the show MUST have had a public release beforehand? like I don't think people have performed literal new music (first time hearing it) on the show before

Hmm, I do think it's a possibility. Some of these emojis have been so randomly linked and vague to the artist though, e.g. Ariana's 'heart' could be anyone. However, I don't know who else would be linked to a 'telephone' with 'meat' - unless someone has a title of a song linking to that? No idea, it does seem most linked to Gaga 

justanothergay

The telephone meat is the only thing that gives me hope, but the telephone doesn't look like a Gaga telephone and the meat doesn't look like Gaga meat :ohwell:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

6 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Didn't know that but you're right, I think I've never seen an artist perfoming new music. Your idea sounds great (friday release and then the perfomance) by the way, but she'll probably ignore VMAs again. They don't deserve her, but it's good promo for her so...

8 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

The tickets just went on sale, what should she be doing? :laughga:

She'll get her Instagram and Twitter profile banned for spam

ModernEcstasy

If only! I wish we were getting new music this year. But realistically, it’s not happening. 

But seriously. What the hell was up with #2018Radioisours 

We are 8 months into the year and correct me if I’m wrong, but Gaga ain’t dominating any radio stations right now!  

AndrewGr
1 hour ago, SJAG said:

I really think she's gonna release something before her Las Vegas residency, there's no reason for the show to be called Enigma if she's gonna perform her old songs, it would have made way more sense if she called it Lady Gaga: the greatest hits or something like that, there's nothing mysterious about her diamond certified singles.

It's called an Enigma because:
1) the GP will wonder if her flops (Scheiße, GUY PI, Ayo etc) are new music because they've never heard of them

2) the delulu monsters will keep thinking that she'll release new music at every single Vegas night, so, you know, each one of their visits will be enigmatic

c7f.gif

Archived