💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Art by Panchecco

mister max

Featured Posts

mister max

panchecco.png

This is a brand new project created by the Community Committee. We will choose artists that have shown their artistic skills by artworks related to Gaga. To keep it something special, we will not announce beforehand who will be having their art as a banner, not even the maker of it will know! The art will be up for a week. This project will occur on random times.

Oh and suprise @Panchecco ! You are the first selected artist we would like to showcase :awesome: Congratulations :applause:

Panchecco has shown his skills over the years and with his recent ENIGMA artwork, we couldn't be more proud to have him as our first featured artist. Instead of giving me likes, please head over to his account and give him a follow. Scroll a little and give his reply to this thread a like. If you want to like and admire the original artwork, here it is:

Want to support him even more? Here are his socials to follow him

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM - GAGADAILY - DEVIANT ART

goodbye until the next time...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

VOLANTIS

We have decided to stan forever.

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Nicogly

when i saw the banner i thought gaga had released something on the new album :huntyga: 

BUT that is telling of how good the artwork is!!!

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

bloody g

It's amazing, such a great job!

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Panchecco

200.gif

I literally opened GGD and GASPED MY HEART OUT :nooo:

Spoiler

I wasn't originally planning on releasing a HQ version of this artwork because I did it kinda fast before going on vacation and as I was uploading it I realized how many VISIBLE flaws were there :icega: 

I fixed some of them but It would have taken me too long to properly adjust the whole image so there ya go :emma:

I just uploaded the artwork as a wallpaper (3000x1500) on my deviantArt so you can all download it :hug: https://www.deviantart.com/panchecco/art/Lady-Gaga-ENIGMA-Wallpaper-3000x1500-759245985 (there's a "download" button on the right)

tumblr_inline_nbkdl9rj5f1ry4b03.gif

Panchecco
25 minutes ago, mister max said:

This is a brand new project created by the Community Committee. We will choose artists that have shown their artistic skills by artworks related to Gaga. To keep it something special, we will not announce who will be having their art as a banner, not even the maker of it will know! The art will be up for a week. This project will occur on random times.

btw, this is such an amazing project and I'm literally speechless I was chosen first 

can't wait to see other GGD artists get their spotlight for a week :firega:

teenagechrist

This is amazing!!!!!! :giveup:

I had a mini heart attack because I thought that Gaga released something lmao :messga: 

feeling so hot tamale

@Panchecco you're so talented omg, I saw some other stuff on your page too and it all looks so stunning :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

RAMROD

Good idea! It will hopefully get all members who also got Artist title to get creative.

This first one by @Panchecco is homophobia free tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived