💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Janet’s Lead Single Coming August 17th (features Daddy Yankee)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume

The single cover looks like the BTS to the actual photo shoot. What is that?

an angel held me like a child

River

nooooooooooooooooooo

why daddy yankee whyyy

I hope she will release a solo version

BUT SHE'S BAAACK!!!! :woot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiscoHeaven23

I think we can all just let her have this daddy Yankee feature. Her last album, which was her first album in 7 years, did not cater to any current music trend and she put out a very solid album (just didn’t have any hits). 

So if she wants to get some mother ducking hits on this album by using current artists let the woman Goddamn do it. She’s deserves it and she’s a talent. She doesn’t have to prove her self to GGD critics 

LUO YI
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I think we can all just let her have this daddy Yankee feature. Her last album, which was her first album in 7 years, did not cater to any current music trend and she put out a very solid album (just didn’t have any hits). 

So if she wants to get some mother ducking hits by using current artists let the woman Goddamn do it. She’s deserves it and she’s a talent. She doesn’t have to prove her self to GGD critics 

Agree :lolly: I’m not a fan of Daddy but I can’t wait to hear their material

The night sky tells all

Craven Moorecox
28 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Agree :lolly: I’m not a fan of Daddy but I can’t wait to hear their material

That’s not what you told me last night...:v:

LeJudas
59 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

For the blood of an innocent, to revitalize her career. :reductive:

Her careers been doing well since her comeback in 2015. She doesn't need anything, she probably wants to try something new, she's never been the type to hop on any trend.

LeJudas
33 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

So if she wants to get some mother ducking hits on this album by using current artists let the woman Goddamn do it. She’s deserves it and she’s a talent. She doesn’t have to prove her self to GGD critics 

Ikr. She's a capital L Legend! She has the right and freedom to do anything she damn well pleases. She's probably bored and wants to try something fresh and different than her past work. 

Archived