💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Janet’s Lead Single Coming August 17th (features Daddy Yankee)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Mirages

The last song from her I still bop to is Feedback so I'm curious to see what it's gonna be like especially with that feature :interestinga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
8 hours ago, Dunk96 said:

No Sleeep with J. Cole was her longest running #1 hit from that album. It even beat out That's The Way Love Goes on the charts.

OT: This is the reason for the season,babies. Janet's coming to snatch all the wigs. Glue 'em on kids.

Hide contents

Although I'm not here for Daddy Yankee,but whatevs I'll let it slide this one time since Janet's my fave.

WHAAATT? Haha where do u get ur info from, the song didn’t even hit the top 20. 

What chart r u look g at lol

nikola

Omg.... i cant waiiiiit

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TheRoof
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

he's talking about the "Adult R&B Songs" chart i think were the song was number 1 for 12 weeks 

ot: yasss Janet hopefully getting a streaming smash :giveup:

DiscoHeaven23
9 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

he's talking about the "Adult R&B Songs" chart i think were the song was number 1 for 12 weeks 

ot: yasss Janet hopefully getting a streaming smash :giveup:

:toofunny:

Dunk96
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Billboard Urban AC Charts. But it's a #1 somewhere so don't insult that receipt because it's not the main Billboard chart. It's still a chart.

Eddie A Michael
6 hours ago, Mirages said:

The last song from her I still bop to is Feedback so I'm curious to see what it's gonna be like especially with that feature :interestinga:

Yeah I bop to Feedback, and that MV is weirdly iconic. 

Inferno

Regardless of what any of you personally feel about daddy yankees style of music. hes a latin music icon and mogul thats worked insanely hard to get the credibility he deserves and is a LARGE part of latin music succeeding in american markets. its not like shes choosing to collaborate with an empty soundcloud rapper for streaming gains, which im sure she could have easily done and im sure some of you might be a little more wet over because its trendier.

13 hours ago, Dunk96 said:

Billboard Urban AC Charts. But it's a #1 somewhere so don't insult that receipt because it's not the main Billboard chart. It's still a chart.

Welllll, while it was an impressive hit on that chart (and a great song!), the Hot 100 is the one that counts - the one that reflects any real impact on the GP.  All For You was her last major #1 hit I believe - #1 for like 7 weeks on Hot 100.  

Unbreakable was a stellar album.  Hoping this new stuff is good - not holding my breath, though, since I don't believe she's working with her dream team producers - Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.   =(  

Dunk96
10 minutes ago, MACATL said:

Welllll, while it was an impressive hit on that chart (and a great song!), the Hot 100 is the one that counts - the one that reflects any real impact on the GP.  All For You was her last major #1 hit I believe - #1 for like 7 weeks on Hot 100.  

Unbreakable was a stellar album.  Hoping this new stuff is good - not holding my breath, though, since I don't believe she's working with her dream team producers - Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.   =(  

I'm sure once more of the new album promotion rolls around she'll be working with Jimmy & Terry. I couldn't see why she wouldn't. With this single I'm sure she wanted to step out of her comfort zone and work with a new production team. Not that I'm knocking Jimmy & Terry whatsoever they made all of my favorite songs of Janet's.

9 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

I'm sure once more of the new album promotion rolls around she'll be working with Jimmy & Terry. I couldn't see why she wouldn't. With this single I'm sure she wanted to step out of her comfort zone and work with a new production team. Not that I'm knocking Jimmy & Terry whatsoever they made all of my favorite songs of Janet's.

Yeah, Unbreakable was really the first time she had worked with them exclusively in YEARS.  She "branched out" after All For You, and we see how those albums turned out - uneven at best.  I'm hoping you're right, though, and there's still some of their work on the album. 

Archived