Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma: To be spoiled or not spoiled

JustPWest

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I probably will spoil it this time around seeing that I am not yet sure if I’m going. I would really love to but may be hard, but I’ll try! For the JWT I looked at pics and that was it. I loved being surprised!

SwissMonster

No spoilers means no GGD :ladyhaha: So I guess I have to live with the spoilers...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Ziggy

I like to hear what the setlist is, but if I go I don’t think I’d look it up. As much as I’m there to see Gaga I’m also there for an amazing, wild time and much of that is just me going crazy dancing so, frankly, knowing or not doesn’t really make much of a difference to me. Though I didn’t for then Dirty Computer tour and was SHOOK when Yoga came on so I see the merits of not knowing

I debating the same thing. Should I go on twitter and look at live streams in Dec 28 or should I wait till I go in June, 2019.  

LordEnigma

I’m going on December 30th so I think I’m just going to wait or at least spoil myself with the set list - but that’s it! I’m excited for it cause this is the first time I won’t know the whole show before I go!

Awrah999

I’ll be at the Jan 19th show and I plan to spoil myself with YouTube videos of every single show before it :trollga:

Sylvanas

I'll be here, spoiling myself opening night. :ladyhaha:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

croboy

I'm going 10 months after the first show. I don't think I can remain unspoiled until then.

But I don't mind. It's different to be live there anyway.

Bradley

Try to avoid spoilers if you can. It really makes the experience better.

I've attended Witness: The Tour and On the Run II Tour knowing a lot about the shows and they were still entertaining, but Joanne World Tour where I had no clue about the show's details was really the best experience out of all of them.

The only concert which I didn't enjoy that much was Justin Timberlake's Man of the Woods Tour, but then again I don't think it's because I've seen videos on the Internet, I did that for Katy's show and I still enjoyed her performance, in fact I saw it twice and both shows were very entertaining.

I will definitely look at the set-list and fan recaps of the first shows, because I have no self-control. Which is also why I got tickets for a January show, because I know I would inevitably end up watching rough videos if I saw her later. I like a little preview to whet my appetite, but full video ruins all the in-person fun.

Archived