Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Debut single!

soixont

Featured Posts

Hey monsters,

I've just released my debut single, written and produced by myself, and would love to hear your thoughts! :classy:

It's a narrative, glampop ballad.

IG: @jasonkwanmusic

YouTube:

Spotify:

:hug:

A King With No Crown

Decodekid

i must say these lyrics are beautiful and i feel emotional listening to this because i can somehow relate :heart:

keep up the good work 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Decodekid

omg, thank you, really. If you've ever dreamed of touching people's hearts through your music i can promise you, you already did :heart:

1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

omg, thank you, really. If you've ever dreamed of touching people's hearts through your music i can promise you, you already did :heart:

Thanks so much :heart: Yeah I was really channelling that vulnerable feeling of falling in love with someone but not being loved back because they were holding themselves back. Also I'm writing it from a queer-Chinese perspective, so a lot of it is about loving myself and allowing myself to accept my sexuality and let go of my insecurities.

So glad you love it  :wub:

A King With No Crown

Decodekid
Just now, soixont said:

Thanks so much :heart: Yeah I was really channelling that vulnerable feeling of falling in love with someone but not being loved back because they were holding themselves back. Also I'm writing it from a queer-Chinese perspective, so a lot of it is about loving myself and allowing myself to accept my sexuality and let go of my insecurities.

So glad you love it  :wub:

you're gonna make me cry...

i have struggled with my mental health throughout my relationship because i never thought i'd be so scared of having a partner of the same sex. We can all say we accept ourselves, but being in a gay relationship can bring back insecurities from the past and tear ourselves apart from love, and it feels as if our journey through acceptance has began all over again,

it feels good to hear your song, i feel like you've taken my thoughts and put them into an art piece, it helps with coping :kara:

thank you. 

Robagaga

@soixont

Omg this is so cool! 

Congrats!!!! 

Insane that you did every aspect of this song! That is so amazing!

The lyrics are like poetry! And so personal! I feel like I am peering into your soul.

I am so happy that you decided to share this passion of yours with us! Thank you so much! 

Keep up the good work :kara: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

16 hours ago, Robagaga said:

@soixont

Omg this is so cool! 

Congrats!!!! 

Insane that you did every aspect of this song! That is so amazing!

The lyrics are like poetry! And so personal! I feel like I am peering into your soul.

I am so happy that you decided to share this passion of yours with us! Thank you so much! 

Keep up the good work :kara: 

Thanks so much! Yeah I allowed myself to use a lot of biographical detail as I did write the song in a sad place haha :) I will do! Thanks again for the kind words. xxx

A King With No Crown

Archived