💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Celebrating #5YearsOfApplause - Inez&Vinoodh reposted!

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the release of Applause I decided to create my biggest art project so far: six digitally drawn cards each featuring a character (or a group of characters) appearing in the iconic music video directed by the amazing Inez and Vinoodh back in 2013. I worked on this project on and off for the past 3 weeks and I approximately spent 6 to 10 hours working on each card (some even took me longer).

If you're wondering I drew them on photoshop using the Wacom Intuos Art tablet that was gifted to me for my birthday (this may) so I've been drawing digitally for just a few months now. Some drawings came out better than others but overall I'm proud for being able to finish this series and I am especially proud of the overall aesthetic of the cards because I feel it captured very well the vibe of the video.

Enjoy :tony:

applause_series___the_clown__1_6__by_panapplause_series___the_icon__2_6__by_panc

applause_series___the_performer__3_6__byapplause_series___the_warrior__4_6__by_p

applause_series___the_illusionist__5_6__applause_series___the_goddess__6_6__by_p

GIF VERSION (not the greatest quality)

Spoiler

tumblr_pdb5pclgiD1qhqibbo1_500.gif 

And here's the final poster featuring all the drawings (I can't believe I was able to fit them all in there :firega:)

lady_gaga___applause_music_video__poster

Spoiler

If you want you can support this series on InstagramTwitter ,Tumblr and DeviantArt :runhug: :heart:

also if you repost these artworks please tag me and tag Gaga

EDIT: I am literally wigless, Inez&Vinoodh reposted ALL my artworks on their Instagram Stories :nooo:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Del Gay

OMG WIG! Please make more these are all my new iPhone wallpapers now. :staymad:

That rah rah bitch

evil sheep

omg, they're so ethereal! post them on Little Monsters, maybe Gaga will see them :staymad:

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Irrelevant

Ok I literally thought the paint face was real :air: The warrior and the goddess look incredible too. Everything looks incredible :applause::nooo:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ryanripley
1 minute ago, hotgossip said:

god she used to serve looks ughh

used to? :triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirages

Someone give me minoxidil I got alopecia from this amazing piece of art :vegas:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived