Featured Posts

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Alejandroo said:

The album is so damn good she is so talented

Do you have a link? If so, PM me. I have the album on pre-order :kara:

Mylene
4 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Do you have a link? If so, PM me. I have the album on pre-order :kara:

The link is dead .. but i think u can find a new one on twitter just search "sweetener leak"

HAUSofRANA

Here's my review of Sweetener: 

1. raindrops (an angel cried) 7/10 - it’s alright, not much to it. Noce way to open the album.

2. blazed (feat. Pharell Williams) 5/10 - this song doesn’t reach a climax at all. - convinced everything Pharell touches on this album is trash - still cute but it’s not incredible.

3. the light is coming (feat. Nicki Minaj) 4/10 - the song had potential but it’s honestly very repetitive. - verses and pre-chorus are still executed nicely. - the man screaming in the back made this track even worse.

4. R.E.M. 8/10 - the production is INCREDIBLE; i love the instrumental. Very dreamy. - the chorus is repetitive and that makes this song not as good as it could’ve been. - It’s a nice addition to the tracklist and it fits perfectly into the vine and theme of the album.

5. God is a woman 10/10 - the perfect definition of a pop song. - great production and clever writing. - good choice for the second single.

6. sweetener 3/10 - the chorus is cute. - the post-chorus ruined the song. - pharell squealing in the back makes this even worse. - feels like a filler and it’s pretty generic.

7. successful 6.5/10 - interesting production. i like it a lot. the steel drums and violin make it nice. - the song is waaay too narcissistic. - the chorus is so poorly written.

8. everytime 10/10 - this **** SMACKS - should be the third single. - awesome production and better lyrics; where has this ariana been the last 7 tracks?

9. breathin’ 9.5/10 - this **** ALSO SMACKS - could also be next single. - production and pronunciation of specific words are on point. - incredible, bur repetitive chorus.

10. no tears left to cry 10/10 - an instant ariana classic. - awesome production and the song is a good self-lifting anthem. - it also smacks even though it’s over played now.

11. borderline (feat. Missy Elliot) 8/10 - this track also has some interesting production. - it’s a pretty good song and the lyrics are pretty great! - Missy’s verse is very short and could’ve definitely been a lil better. The fresh grapes like is tragic.

12. better off 9/10 - again, excellent production. - mac miller tease hmmmm - slow, dreamy and i really do like this track a lot!

13. goodnight n go 9/10 - no surprise, great production from producer. - the chorus is AWESOME. - she sounds like she’s in love and it’s nice to hear her sing about the love of her life, it’s sweet.(ener) - for sure in my top five.

14. pete davidson 8/10 - pRODUCTIOONNN - would’ve been great if it was longer. - a nice interlude and the violins at the end are beautiful. - a different title for the track would’ve been nice though.

15. get well soon 9/10 - a nice way to close the album. - the third verse is a great message to people who feel just like she does. - gives me yours truly vibes.

Overall: Sweetener is a 7.7/10 - The second half of the album is way better than the first half. - It’s a great project and can see why Ariana was so excited about it.

Top 5:

5: goodnight n go

4: R.E.M.

3: breathin’

2: God is a woman

1: everytime

• Like 3

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

Here's my review of Sweetener: 

1. raindrops (an angel cried) 7/10 - it’s alright, not much to it. Noce way to open the album.

2. blazed (feat. Pharell Williams) 5/10 - this song doesn’t reach a climax at all. - convinced everything Pharell touches on this album is trash - still cute but it’s not incredible.

3. the light is coming (feat. Nicki Minaj) 4/10 - the song had potential but it’s honestly very repetitive. - verses and pre-chorus are still executed nicely. - the man screaming in the back made this track even worse.

4. R.E.M. 8/10 - the production is INCREDIBLE; i love the instrumental. Very dreamy. - the chorus is repetitive and that makes this song not as good as it could’ve been. - It’s a nice addition to the tracklist and it fits perfectly into the vine and theme of the album.

5. God is a woman 10/10 - the perfect definition of a pop song. - great production and clever writing. - good choice for the second single.

6. sweetener 3/10 - the chorus is cute. - the post-chorus ruined the song. - pharell squealing in the back makes this even worse. - feels like a filler and it’s pretty generic.

7. successful 6.5/10 - interesting production. i like it a lot. the steel drums and violin make it nice. - the song is waaay too narcissistic. - the chorus is so poorly written.

8. everytime 10/10 - this **** SMACKS - should be the third single. - awesome production and better lyrics; where has this ariana been the last 7 tracks?

9. breathin’ 9.5/10 - this **** ALSO SMACKS - could also be next single. - production and pronunciation of specific words are on point. - incredible, bur repetitive chorus.

10. no tears left to cry 10/10 - an instant ariana classic. - awesome production and the song is a good self-lifting anthem. - it also smacks even though it’s over played now.

11. borderline (feat. Missy Elliot) 8/10 - this track also has some interesting production. - it’s a pretty good song and the lyrics are pretty great! - Missy’s verse is very short and could’ve definitely been a lil better. The fresh grapes like is tragic.

12. better off 9/10 - again, excellent production. - mac miller tease hmmmm - slow, dreamy and i really do like this track a lot!

13. goodnight n go 9/10 - no surprise, great production from producer. - the chorus is AWESOME. - she sounds like she’s in love and it’s nice to hear her sing about the love of her life, it’s sweet.(ener) - for sure in my top five.

14. pete davidson 8/10 - pRODUCTIOONNN - would’ve been great if it was longer. - a nice interlude and the violins at the end are beautiful. - a different title for the track would’ve been nice though.

15. get well soon 9/10 - a nice way to close the album. - the third verse is a great message to people who feel just like she does. - gives me yours truly vibes.

Overall: Sweetener is a 7.7/10 - The second half of the album is way better than the first half. - It’s a great project and can see why Ariana was so excited about it.

Top 5:

5: goodnight n go

4: R.E.M.

3: breathin’

2: God is a woman

1: everytime

This simultaneously hypes me and worries me for the Pharrell songs

Bryoncé, Lorde, Rihanna, Arianna, SZA, and the list goes on
  • Like 1

Mylene
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Give! I don’t have Twitter!

cheek your pm i already send it !

Kylie Jenner
6 minutes ago, Alejandroo said:

I found a new link

PM PLSSS

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)

HAUSofRANA
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Be worried. Blazed is hit or miss with ppl, TLIC is already tragic, the title track is the worst song on the album, and successful is tragic imo, R.E.M. has pretty production but it's like....eh, get well soon is great, and borderline is actually okay it's hit or miss too

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

He gave an average review to every pharell song except borderline and get well soon nnn

I do think I will adore Sweetener tho. I LOVE the post chorus from the snippets

nvm

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, HAUSofRANA said:

Be worried. Blazed is hit or miss with ppl, TLIC is already tragic, the title track is the worst song on the album, and successful is tragic imo, R.E.M. has pretty production but it's like....eh, get well soon is great, and borderline is actually okay it's hit or miss too

Skskksksks sweetener is my most anticipated from the snippets.

She should make another whole album with Tommy Brown or whatever his name is. Max Martin and Pharell can go in the next album nnn.

nvm

LordEnigma

Blazed is not amazing but people act as though it’s the worst song ever made - yet again, I will turn off pop forums for awhile and just enjoy the sweetener experience