Apple Music
musician

Ariana Grande

Featured Posts

Alexander Levi
52 minutes ago, Guille said:

it all started off sounding effing promising when 'no tears left to cry' [aka one of ariana's 5 best songs] was released, but then 'the light is coming' and 'overrated is a woman' came and my hopes and hype died

the snippets then came thru and i was even more disappointed

i am a huge stan of hers but i am not expecting anything outstanding tbh, dangerous woman was her peak 

Hmm I haven’t heard the snippets yet! But I think I’m just going to wait.

I really enjoy the new stuff (TLIC is questionable) so I’m hoping for it to surprise me.

DW is truly that album

gagasgrande

im so excited

giphy.gif

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
  • LMAO 1

FRANK1991

pretty excited since this year has been such a bore in regards to pop music

While I didn't like the singles at first, they are fast growers and now I love NTLTC and God is a Woman (still don't like The light is Coming)

with features like Dance to This (aka my Summer bop this year) and Bed, she is killing it!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Thomas P

August was the month I was looking forward to most. I NEEDED sweetener, cause I’ve staned Ariana since Victorious, ani I needed bloom cause troye was one of my favourite youtubers, and then one of my favourite singers. 

Sweetener sounds like it’s either gonna be her best or her worst album. I don’t see any alternative. So far I’ve loved the majority, and I even kind of like TLIC. 

Bryoncé, Lorde, Rihanna, Arianna, SZA, and the list goes on

Irrelevant
16 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Sweetener sounds like it’s either gonna be her best or her worst album. I don’t see any alternative. So far I’ve loved the majority, and I even kind of like TLIC. 

I think I would rate her discog after sweetener

Yours Truly = My Everything (it kinda aged) <<< Sweetener ≈ Dangerous Woman

Honestly the album tracks need to be as good as DW to beat it. I have a good feeling it will tbh.

døʇ | ɐƃɐƃ ʎpɐl | ǝpuɐɹƃ ɐuɐᴉɹɐ
  • Like 1

Mirrion Rizzons
On 8/12/2018 at 3:37 PM, Halle said:

idk for me only 'be alright' was better than 'the light is coming' but those both were just promo singles. 'no tears left to cry' and 'god is a woman' are both better than 'dangerous woman' and 'side to side' (for me at least)

Imo

1.DW <<< NTLTC 

2. Into you >> GIAW

promo singles

3. LMLY >> TLIC >> be alright

Mylene
3 minutes ago, mister max said:

Omg its leaking sisters :gum:

All the "leakers" are all fake it's not leaking at all (really sad)

• Like 1

mister max
1 minute ago, Alejandroo said:

All the "leakers" are all fake it's not leaking at all (really sad)

Oh really? Mess

• Like 1

Oyster
On August 12, 2018 at 10:22 AM, Lana Del Gay said:

I'm sorry but Dangerous Woman had better singles and I predict better album tracks. I think I might have put myself on many Arianator's 'list of people to assassinate', but it's just my opinion. I liked no tears left to cry, however. :oops:  

Edit: Are you ok with being called "Arianators".

Why did you feel it necessary to post this in a fan thread? You're probably that person no one wants at a party

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

hello where can i find the snippets

youtube

sweetener is going to be a major bop. i can feel it feel it :huntyga:

døʇ | ɐƃɐƃ ʎpɐl | ǝpuɐɹƃ ɐuɐᴉɹɐ

PrincessVenus

Okay so I used to be a major arianator until discovering gagz:poot: but I just wanna say that in my humble opinion I believe that Ariana will be the “icon” if you will of the late 2010’s. The early 2010’s obviously had Gaga, Bey, Adele, Riri, Katy, and to an extent Nicki. However as the 2010’s come to a close only Beyoncé and Adele (IMO) have had as much success and cultural impact recently compared to the early 2010’s (no shade to the rest I love them all but that’s just what I’ve observed) 

Ariana however has been flourishing within recent years and seems to be creating a name for herself and I think she doing great. Hopefully sweeteners sales will cement her as a female icon of the late 2010’s as her visuals imo already have. (I hope lg6 will do the same to Gaga lol) 

Edited by El Americano
✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨
  • Like 1