LG6
musician

Ariana Grande

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i can't wait for the album but it could do without TLIC :green:

The song would've been better if the chorus wasn't so goddamn long LMAO.

Like if they wanted to stretch the song out, MAYBE they could've added a bridge for Ariana :rip:

døʇ | ɐƃɐƃ ʎpɐl | ǝpuɐɹƃ ɐuɐᴉɹɐ
  • Like 1

mister max
9 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

My Apple Music still lists breathin as breathing and Pete Davidson as Pete.

I'm confusion.

I'm most excited for Sweetneer Successful and Better Off. Sweetener sounded like a godly bop from the slumber party snippets. "KISS IT KISS IT KISS IT" oml slay me queen

that little video had me shook omg :air: I was like 'wait wait not so fast wait' :giveup: 

Irrelevant
Just now, mister max said:

that little video had me shook omg :air: I was like 'wait wait not so fast wait' :giveup: 

Ikr! I even thought the borderline snippet was cute, but apparently the fanbase doesn't like it :selena:

mister max
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

The song would've been better if the chorus wasn't so goddamn long LMAO.

Like if they wanted to stretch the song out, MAYBE they could've added a bridge for Ariana :rip:

tea :green:

I wonder if anyone counted how many times Ariana says 'the light is coming' tho :lmao:

mister max
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Ikr! I even thought the borderline snippet was cute, but apparently the fanbase doesn't like it :selena:

well I learned to not trust snippets for the overall feeling of a song (see: Joanne Alexa snippet leaks :huntyga: ) but it really got me hyped

mister max
12 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

IM SO ****INF READY. First physical album my buying since Joanne :vegas:

same :vegas:

Spoiler

well, if its good :vegas: I'll listen to it first on spotify

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, mister max said:

tea :green:

I wonder if anyone counted how many times Ariana says 'the light is coming' tho :lmao:

Queen of repetitive lyrics.

Tbh I'm really scared that the lyrics aren't that...good. Like this is her first album cowriting and being the main writer in most or all of the songs. Like I can imagine gws literally being her straightforward saying "you will get well soon" :selena:

3 minutes ago, mister max said:

well I learned to not trust snippets for the overall feeling of a song (see: Joanne Alexa snippet leaks :huntyga: ) but it really got me hyped

Nnn I remember being disappointed by Hey Girl when I listened to the whole song. It grew tho.

Craven Moorecox
22 minutes ago, Halle said:

idk for me only 'be alright' was better than 'the light is coming' but those both were just promo singles. 'no tears left to cry' and 'god is a woman' are both better than 'dangerous woman' and 'side to side' (for me at least)

Into you came before ‘side to side’, but I still find god is a woman better than it.

• Like 1

mister max
5 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Queen of repetitive lyrics.

Tbh I'm really scared that the lyrics aren't that...good. Like this is her first album cowriting and being the main writer in most or all of the songs. Like I can imagine gws literally being her straightforward saying "you will get well soon" :selena:

tbh I mostly like Ariana for her bops and tunes not really her lyrics woop :rip: obviously on a ballad I listen to it but you know :huntyga:

PerfectCure

Can't wait for Sweetener! 

my name is Lady Gaga and this is my HAUS.

Born To Slay
40 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

I'm sorry but Dangerous Woman had better singles and I predict better album tracks. I think I might have put myself on many Arianator's 'list of people to assassinate', but it's just my opinion. I liked no tears left to cry, however. :oops:  

Edit: Are you ok with being called "Arianators".

I agree tbh. The lead up tracks to DW were better. I mean, none of the songs from Sweetner have yet to touch Into You.

• YAAAS 2

mister max
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I agree tbh. The lead up tracks to DW were better. I mean, none of the songs from Sweetner have yet to touch Into You.

Into You is literally THAT song so I have to agree with you on that point

edit: although NTLTC comes close imo

Edited by mister max

Guille

it all started off sounding effing promising when 'no tears left to cry' [aka one of ariana's 5 best songs] was released, but then 'the light is coming' and 'overrated is a woman' came and my hopes and hype died

the snippets then came thru and i was even more disappointed

i am a huge stan of hers but i am not expecting anything outstanding tbh, dangerous woman was her peak 

Mirages

I'm genuinely interested what the album will sound like and what it will be like. So far no expectations at all, but DW was full of bops, I just hope she evolved a little with her music and am scared for life with them productions from Pharell cause he can ruin beautiful things :triggered:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1