💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (8.2 coming soon)

tthen

Featured Posts

darkchylde
4 hours ago, tthen said:

I saw a clip from the first phase where you basically fight minions she dispatches, so most of the fight is probably gonna be somewhat like that. I haven't played 8.1 (although sorta know what's been going on story-wise), and I've heard speculation about Tyrande making a huge move in a later patch or 9.0. I don't see Azshara dying this early though. She's arguably one of the last characters around with strong lore, and getting rid of her now would be a huge waste of potential.

yeah i've also seen speculation about that. some kind of "black moon army" or something like that? whatever it is, i hope it's better written than what we've gotten so far. i'm still extremely excited for everything in 8.2 though. the great thing about wow is that even if we're not enjoying the storyline in bfa so much, 9.0 will be completely different so we have something to look forward to

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tthen
21 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

yeah i've also seen speculation about that. some kind of "black moon army" or something like that? whatever it is, i hope it's better written than what we've gotten so far. i'm still extremely excited for everything in 8.2 though. the great thing about wow is that even if we're not enjoying the storyline in bfa so much, 9.0 will be completely different so we have something to look forward to

9.0 should be good if they're still going with the good xpac/bad xpac cycle. They have a ton of different directions to go in depending on how they close off BfA. Hoping they don't try to pull another Sylvanas and screw Tyrande over. Sylvanas is one of my faves, but they've been trying to do...something with her in BfA.

Archived