Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (8.2 coming soon)

tthen

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."

"At the hour of her third death, she will usher us in"

Are they about Sylvanas tho? :oprah: Cause if it is, the 4th raid big boss may be Sylvanas. I hate her but she is the badass I need to the lore. +What about Jaina and Alleria? Will they blow everything up? Urghhh... so many questions! 

I don't want Sylvanas to be a boss though because we already had a faction leader be a raid boss before. Jaina was a possibility before she had her whole comeback (#jainaisstilladreadlord). Alleria doesn't have too much to work with yet so I don't think she's a possibility. The crater reference is definitely referencing Azeroth, while the third death can mean either Sylvanas (she technically already died 3 times, but she's only died twice in her undead life as the Banshee Queen) or Azeroth (the first death being the sundering, the second being Deathwing, and the third being Sargeras's sword, but you could say that the Cataclysm was Azeroth's third death since the death of Y'shaarj almost tore her apart). Another theory (although both huge reaches) could be Elisande or Helya. Odyn killed Helya once and we killed her a second time. I'm not sure how Eli died 3 times, but I'm pretty sure that she used her time warp thing twice during Nighthold before finally dying the third time.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a reminder that you have 29 hours left to get the prepatch mounts if you haven't done so yet

Laceface

Horde since day 1. I only really pvp too, only came back 2 weeks ago, undecided on whether to buy the expansion but balance is so good rn.

40 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Horde since day 1. I only really pvp too, only came back 2 weeks ago, undecided on whether to buy the expansion but balance is so good rn.

If you're EU then JOIN US. Honestly right now Blizz could either pull of a massive success like Legion or fall flat with meh content. Things are looking pretty good now though so if you could fork out the cash for the xpac and you're enjoying the game so far, I'd suggest picking it up.

Laceface
50 minutes ago, tthen said:

If you're EU then JOIN US. Honestly right now Blizz could either pull of a massive success like Legion or fall flat with meh content. Things are looking pretty good now though so if you could fork out the cash for the xpac and you're enjoying the game so far, I'd suggest picking it up.

I am indeed :) do you guys pvp? What do you play?

nikola

I follow the story since i cant play because its waaay to expensive for serbian standards tbh... and i dont have the extra money to pay this wow anymore

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ArtGagaPop

My troll hunter is ready! Goodbye normal life for the next 2 weeks :gaycat:

Also the cinematics they put out for this were so good, make a 2 hour full movie like that please :giveup:

For the Horde! :firega:

I’m excited for this, but I have so many alts and I don’t know what to level first.

TEMPLE
7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Also the cinematics they put out for this were so good, make a 2 hour full movie like that please :giveup:

they started on this cinematic 2 and a half years ago, and it's only 6 minutes long :giveup: it would take them so long to make something 2 hours long. they should hire a lot more people and make more of these though

So hyped. Don’t want sylvanas to be a raid boss though we need her for lore. Not about all you horde on here though :what:

Where the alliance at :firega:

ArtGagaPop
13 minutes ago, Karl said:

So hyped. Don’t want sylvanas to be a raid boss though we need her for lore. Not about all you horde on here though :what:

Where the alliance at :firega:

Most likely ashes by now :huntyga:

My bnet is thenayanz#2436 if any Horde EU folks wanna play around ingame

I'm also considering starting a gofundme page to get me 5M gold to afford the AH mount :selena: pls fund me 

4 hours ago, Laceface said:

I am indeed :) do you guys pvp? What do you play?

I mainly pvp and main an orc elemental shaman. I'm looking for pvp communities to join so I can find groups I can do ranked with (as my guild is virtually dead :toofunny:)

3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I've literally been changing up my sleep schedule to make sure I can at least level for 2 hours upon launch (it drops at 1 am here). I have to go on a trip on Thursday for a few days, but I'll probably spend every single minute of free time just leveling. I also got my herbalism+mining ready to cash off that mats AH boost at the start of each expansion :firega:

Archived