Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (8.2 coming soon)

tthen

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

I can't wait to get some money and play it, I avoid every spoiler possible but I just have one question. Is it true that I just need a subscription and I get upgrade to BfA?

Alliance here

You have to pay for BfA, but the subscription covers everything from classic to Legion so you don't need to buy those anymore. Basically all you have to do is pay for the subscription and BfA if you decide to play BfA.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAVID VOGUER
4 minutes ago, tthen said:

You have to pay for BfA, but the subscription covers everything from classic to Legion so you don't need to buy those anymore. Basically all you have to do is pay for the subscription and BfA if you decide to play BfA.

:triggered: :saladga: i literally bought both classic and legion few months ago when it was on sale (before I played on a private server)

back to private it is. :vegas:

sue me.

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

I'm still in the ****ing city SO MANY QUESTS AND SIDE QUESTS AND CONTENT AND UVSOAJSON

Just a tip for anyone: don't delete your blues and greens since you can give them to some NPC who can trade them for some rare mats and ****. Also I suggest doing the war campaign after you finish the storylines of the 3 zones of your continent (and probably will be 120 by then) since the war campaign is gated by levels and all.

Retron

I have every WoW collector's edition since vanilla so it's my sacred duty to get them all.

I pre-ordered from Amazon. They got their allocation late so it just shipped today.

See you on the battlefield (tomorrow :cryga:).

Sylvanas

The server keeps going down for me, but I'm about 40 minutes into Stormsong Valley. Loving it so far, can't wait to level on my horde toon either. :D

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

So I'm about halfway through level 111 and my god I'm just amazed. Anyways it's past 4 am here and Imma continue when I get up. Have fun!

CatelynnMarie

My server has been offline for a couple hours now, but from what I've seen so far, I'm blown away. Omg my expectations have been low, and during the pre-event, I started getting more hype. Now that the xpac is out, from what I've seen is just, wow. This is absolutely everything :legend:

*Alliance

I haven't play in like 13 years but I still remember getting booted from the guild my brother got me in because I asked for free items on the forum :laughga:

Don't visit my profile

14 hours ago, Debithius said:

I am buying it tomorrow ;)

Woop :lolly: which faction do you main?

I'm blown away so far, all the zones are beautiful and I feel so immersed when I'm in Boralus :flutter: I've missed new capital cities so much :woohoo:

and the cinematics when you first enter the Kul'Tiras were incredible :firega: (won't spoil obviously)

thatfoxyfeeling

I’ve not stopped playing, got my Demon Hunter 120 and there is so much to experience. I’m hooked. 

Debithius
7 hours ago, tthen said:

Woop :lolly: which faction do you main?

Alliance xD But mig switch to horde

I ve bought BFA yesterday, to play Void elves...

I didn’t know that I have to grind Legion reputation to play it 😒 I thought it was BFA content, like they presented it in their ads. 

I am so disappointed, I don’t know if I can get a refund. :saladga:

Archived