Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (8.2 coming soon)

tthen

Featured Posts

world_of_warcraft_battle_for_azeroth_and

World of Warcraft discussion thread

As anyone playing this game knows, the all-out faction battle has just begun. After the events of the pre-patch, the Horde and Alliance head to Zandalar and Kul Tiras to gather allies and defend their faction. As Blizz have stated several times, this expansion is about the faction war and DEFINITELY NOT about any other threat that may or may not exist underwater :poot:  Which faction are you fighting for?

Spoiler

Any Horde EU players out there @ me :selena:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

I haven't played for years but I'm following it and can't wait to see where the expansion will bring us :vegas:

Sylvanas

The expansion looks pretty lit so far!

Spoiler

1533073147583.jpg

Too soon?

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

9 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

Reveal hidden contents

1533073147583.jpg

Too soon?

Unpopular opinion: I've been 100% Horde since Pandaria but with everything going on right now, I just love the Horde even more :lolly:

Spoiler

nVqhSE3wGf9bKkOP3tBQwC9u5jyT5AqaatLcD4F_

New night elf tree form!

Sylvanas
1 minute ago, tthen said:

Unpopular opinion: I've been 100% Horde since Pandaria but with everything going on right now, I just love the Horde even more :lolly:

Hide contents

nVqhSE3wGf9bKkOP3tBQwC9u5jyT5AqaatLcD4F_

New night elf tree form!

It's ironic because I've stanned Sylvanas for so long but my first ever WoW character was a Night Elf, and I literally associate Teldrassil with my childhood. So, I'm not too pleased with Sylvanas right now... I just hope they don't turn her into Garrosh.

Gagatella
11 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

Reveal hidden contents

1533073147583.jpg

Too soon?

You bitch why did you burn my home??? :what:

Sylvanas
Just now, Gagatella said:

You bitch why did you burn my home??? :what:

Isn't it obvious? I serve the Horde.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjPn3Yl7UNf-QGaj7W20v

Arcanum

All I'll say is see you in the battlefield! :v:

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

1 minute ago, Sylvanas said:

It's ironic because I've stanned Sylvanas for so long but my first ever WoW character was a Night Elf, and I literally associate Teldrassil with my childhood. So, I'm not too pleased with Sylvanas right now... I just hope they don't turn her into Garrosh.

My first char was also a night elf (hunter) and while I do have tons of memories in Teldrassil, I'm just glad that a faction war is finally being ignited (I mostly pvp so I'm loving the Darkshore battles and people being more passionate). UC was also one of my favorite cities (despite it being a hell to navigate), but we all know Zidormi is that bitch so I can always go back.

1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

All I'll say is see you in the battlefield! :v:

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

forthehorde.gif

Arcanum

Tbh.. sth bad is gonna happen by the end of this exp. Whispers of Il'gynoth still gives me creeps. I think Blizzard wants us to hate on the undead bitch cause her demise will bring back the old gods. +am I the only one that thinks Azshara won't be just a raid boss and we 'll run for our lives?

4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Tbh.. sth bad is gonna happen by the end of this exp. Whispers of Il'gynoth still gives me creeps. I think Blizzard wants us to hate on the undead bitch cause her demise will bring back the old gods. +am I the only one that thinks Azshara won't be just a raid boss and we 'll run for our lives?

We're definitely getting something old god related whether it be through some minions (like the Klaxxi in Pandaria) or actually facing N'Zoth. Il'gynoth's whispers+that book from the Ogre in Silithus all lead to N'Zoth.

Arcanum
4 minutes ago, tthen said:

We're definitely getting something old god related whether it be through some minions (like the Klaxxi in Pandaria) or actually facing N'Zoth. Il'gynoth's whispers+that book from the Ogre in Silithus all lead to N'Zoth.

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."

"At the hour of her third death, she will usher us in"

Are they about Sylvanas tho? :oprah: Cause if it is, the 4th raid big boss may be Sylvanas. I hate her but she is the badass I need to the lore. +What about Jaina and Alleria? Will they blow everything up? Urghhh... so many questions! 

Sylvanas
12 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."

"At the hour of her third death, she will usher us in"

Are they about Sylvanas tho? :oprah: Cause if it is, the 4th raid big boss may be Sylvanas. I hate her but she is the badass I need to the lore. +What about Jaina and Alleria? Will they blow everything up? Urghhh... so many questions! 

I'm not sure if it's Sylvanas, as she has already died 3 times in the lore. It could be about Azeroth, her first death being the sundering, the second being the cataclysm, and the third being Sargeras' sword, which released Azerite and cause tensions between the Horde and Alliance, ushering in the old gods. That's my theory, at least.

Archived