Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Is this Katy Perry's best music video?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

The Child
13 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Can you tell me the references? I only know like California Girls lol

Wow so many, so first off we start with her shooting the California Girls music video so that’s one reference.

Secondly, the little girl we see is actually the girl who will grow up to be the girl in Last Friday Night (Katheryn as it is written on her bike at the end).

Katy facing the younger version of herself is also a reference to The One That Got Away.

At the end we see her on stage starting to sing TD so that’s another reference.

There’s also a reference to Firework cause we literally see a firework coming out of her when she’s in the maze. 

And there must be a reference to E.T but I don’t see it. If you would have asked me this 6 years ago I would have told you all the references and I would have went in-depth but now it’s all blurry I’m sorry.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TEETHTEETH

I remember the first time I watched this was at a computer lab for my college campus. After it ended I was very careful not to move or look around because of the tears. I gasped, cried, and sang along. Was not in any condition to be in a public space. 

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

I think is Thinking of You :kara:

That one too! One of my favorite.

I honestly think Katy should try acting... In those two videos she really did an amazing job as if she was living that scenario for real.

ArtGagaPop

Yep, this and wide awake are my favorite videos of her. I think her serious videos are much better then the goofy/childish ones she mostly do. 

Archived