💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj (Feat. Nas) unreleased from Queen coming tonight at 7pm

monketsharona

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Where is it messy to release extra music for fans ? All artists are not stingy of music

I’m talking about her sh*tty performances lately where she just starts talking and dancing to the beat, “changing” Ganga Burns, album delay, among all the other messes that were the Queen era even though the album slays but go off :staymad:

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Where is it messy to release extra music for fans ? All artists are not stingy of music

Well, releasing a one-off song the day after releasing a 19-track long album does feel a bit messy :awkney:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Well, releasing a one-off song the day after releasing a 19-track long album does feel a bit messy :awkney:

Well Nicki already explained that song is important for her and she loves it so much, I could understand she's frustrated not including it on the album

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well Nicki already explained that song is important for her and she loves it so much, I could understand she's frustrated not including it on the album

Well, with this tracklist, it seems like there are a lot of songs that are important for her :laughga:

Ryusei
54 minutes ago, Wigless said:

If Gaga did this: omg legend. redefining an album era. streaming numbers incoming. the ARTPOP app’s Trakstar 2.0

Someone else: they’re a crazy mess omfg lmao trash 

Spilling that tea :reductive:

besides the carters also released a song that wasnt included in the album on its own. 

Musery

TeenIdle
20 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I’m talking about her sh*tty performances lately where she just starts talking and dancing to the beat, “changing” Ganga Burns, album delay, among all the other messes that were the Queen era even though the album slays but go off :staymad:

And let's not forget the fact she made a typo on her 'favorite song' lol

JazzGa

Who cares how messy an album release is if you get LIKE 20 TRACKS PER ERA :tony:

(Other than the Fefe collab thing that was 2 yike 2 like ) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived