LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUCARTPOP
Just now, ryanripley said:

all the good stuff is out of stock :messga: 

I don't like that she never added the gorgeous tour t-shirts she is selling on the American store. I've been dying to buy the painting shirt. :cryga:

Sneaky Oliver

omg :udidnt: is this real? I think I'm going to buy something. Too bad everything is 4x the real price cause of 'currency exchange'

I’m on my Legacy Act era

thank you for posting this, just bought a shirt :sara:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Hurem

Snatched The Cure long sleeve t-shirt before I realized there was a single cover on the back.

Sorry y'all

78E8AA26-E2AD-41DD-A2F6-DE15F0023566.thu

Sneaky Oliver

You all are really sleeping on the Perfect Illusion long sleeve it's the coolest one 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Snatched The Cure long sleeve t-shirt before I realized there was a single cover on the back.

Sorry y'all

78E8AA26-E2AD-41DD-A2F6-DE15F0023566.thu

This tea, I didn't see it either til I clicked it & bought it as fast as I could, together with the black rainbow "Lady Gaga" tee & the seat of approval tee. 

Why can't all the merch be like this? :cryga:

iCpro
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

You all are really sleeping on the Perfect Illusion long sleeve it's the coolest one 

Switched last minute from TC long sleeve to the PI one cos TC artwork on the back looks ugly :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Hurem

The coolest t-shirt is the black Perfect Illusion one that the dances wore at the Super Bowl rehearsals, but it's not worth $60. :wtf: 

Archived