💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

So Happy I Could Die (Live Concept for Enigma)

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

Because this is one of my favorite Gaga songs ever, and I thought it would be amazing in this segment, I will reveal the full setlist soon! :)

The acapella bit was sampled from the JWT show in Belgium, once I heard this, I thought it would have been an amazing intro the live performance. Give me your opinion it guys, I'd love to hear it! :kara: Thank you to xJustebx for the live stems, it really made the song better. :heart:

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, GEORGE GAGA said:

Slay ! :heart:

It's also one of my favs ! :kara:

Thank you, you're so nice & sweet! :kara: 

Sneaky Oliver

I wish you could post the studio versions without the audience screaming :giveup: they're just so good

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Hi Its Nicole said:

YAAASSS I JUST HERAD IT ITS AMAZING

Thank you so much! :selena: 

fivefoottwo

this is amazing! are you behind the sweetener tour concepts too? if so, you're really talented 

LUCARTPOP
17 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

this is amazing! are you behind the sweetener tour concepts too? if so, you're really talented 

No, I wish! :selena: I do however have a channel called ButeraMoonlight, but I didn't start any Sweetener tour concepts yet! :) 

fivefoottwo
5 minutes ago, Sweetener said:

No, I wish! :selena: I do however have a channel called ButeraMoonlight, but I didn't start any Sweetener tour concepts yet! :) 

oh sorry for the mix up! you're phenomenal btw :staymad:

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, fivefoottwo said:

oh sorry for the mix up! you're phenomenal btw :staymad:

Thank you very much love! :kara: 

ChristianSaad

My favorite Gaga song, hands down ♥

I love the way she used to do it on monster ball 1.0 and the random things she would say in between the verses was different at each show

LUCARTPOP
3 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

My favorite Gaga song, hands down ♥

I love the way she used to do it on monster ball 1.0 and the random things she would say in between the verses was different at each show

I wanted to add the speech you did during the MSG show, but then I thought it might have sounded outdated, but thank you for liking it! SHICD is my second favorite Gaga song ever as well! :kara: 

Archived