music news

Nicki Minaj changes song after album release

Gagi

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy

Cant believe we are a part of the production process, only Nicki could give us this multi-level behind the scenes experience. Her Ganja can mean anything :ladyhaha:

iCpro

The fact that this is happening and that the streaming format allows artists to do this suggests that we’re moving away from the idea of an ‘album’ as a complete body of work, and moving closer to the idea of an ‘album’ as a dynamic playlist that can be updated through time. It will be interesting to see whether this becomes more commonplace as physical sales become virtually non existent.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

LetsGetHigh

She had four years, and later on postponed the album 2 months. I don't understand how they "were stressing me 4 tracklist." 

Killa

Now that is funny.

Like its not new a composer/musician/etc revise theyre work 

But this is absolutely ridiculous

FRANK1991

Is she even releasing physical copies? Because how will that work?

anyway this is kinda cool, it basically means fans got 2 versions of the song

Tho I would not want Gaga to do this like "oops hold on let me remove Bad Romance and add in the rah rah part for you guys"

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

PerfectGUY

Is she really saying she misspelled the song title and didn't notice it ??? :saladga:

I'm here for the song change if it makes it better but still, I don't get how she can do it / how she didn't think about it before

Panchecco

low key mess but I appreciate that she's a perfectionist and wants the album to reflect accurately her vision 

props to you qween

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

What's with ggd's obsession with calling nicki 'crazy'?

Cause she is? 

End Racism Now

nikola

Wtf.... make sure you are 100% happy with your work before releasong it.... This looks unprofessional 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FfFfFfFF

I don't see any issue. I don't think creative process of the songs should be limited by an arbitrary date.

bloody g

It's not a big dead, it's not like she is changing the song completely

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived