Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj changes song after album release

Gagi

Featured Posts

iCpro
4 hours ago, TheSlash said:

"Game as a service" says Hi :vegas:  :nooo: . "Album as a service" coming soon™ :ohwell:  :neyde: 

Inb4 “This album is no longer supported. Thanks for listening!” :neyde:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17

What about those who bought the physical album? :oprah:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

ZephyrInTheSky

What if Gaga releases Enigma the album and then day of release says "Hey monsters, i just up dated every track into a Jazz version feat Tony Bennet because i love him so much xoxo" :triggered: scary thought

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Chickens in Malibu
12 hours ago, Sexxx said:

What's with ggd's obsession with calling nicki 'crazy'?

If you have any doubt that she isn't please watch this:

Mr Mirko
12 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Cant believe we are a part of the production process, only Nicki could give us this multi-level behind the scenes experience. Her Ganja can mean anything :ladyhaha:

spil it 

Catnikko
57 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

If you have any doubt that she isn't please watch this:

I miss pop Nicki :giveup: 

Actual patient

Andrea B
12 hours ago, ryanripley said:

this

ya'll better snag your copies of Queen now, it really irks me how you don't truly own the music on spotify

this x2

I live in Mexico and apparently, there's an issue with some contracts, cause I can't listen to Red anymore, Taylor's team deleted Red from Spotify Mexico, I'm going to have to buy it if I want to listen to it and I'm already paying for Spotify premium ugh

tezbear91

Does this mean its not too late for gaga to change the aura vocals back to the original ones? :laughga:

battle for your life.

Inferno
On 8/11/2018 at 2:29 AM, Sexxx said:

What's with ggd's obsession with calling nicki 'crazy'?

What is with the obsession with defending Nicki Minaj though? I dont see any other pop star as vapid/vain as her getting as much hardcore defense from casual fans and the media as she does. Shes protected from bad press and choices ruining her career. Meanwhile Gagas left to be chewed out by wolves and ive never seen people on pop forums and media outelts come to her defense as passionately as they do nicki, aside from monsters obviously. And if anyone does they are not remotely taken seriously. Whats so special about Nicki? Is it people trying to protect "the culture"? And at what cost?

6 hours ago, Inferno said:

What is with the obsession with defending Nicki Minaj though? I dont see any other pop star as vapid/vain as her getting as much hardcore defense from casual fans and the media as she does. Shes protected from bad press and choices ruining her career. Meanwhile Gagas left to be chewed out by wolves and ive never seen people on pop forums and media outelts come to her defense as passionately as they do nicki, aside from monsters obviously. And if anyone does they are not remotely taken seriously. Whats so special about Nicki? Is it people trying to protect "the culture"? And at what cost?

Gaga chewed out by wolves? That's extremely dramatic :rip: 

How the **** is nicki "protected" by bad press? She's been attacked by Time, Forbes etc. in only the past 3 weeks. 

Archived