Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - October 25, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

Zilla

Are you going to the show October 25th? Post here!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bloody hooker

I want to go on this date because it’s the day after my birthday, but I also might try November 2. That date is a Saturday, and I might not have to miss class except for Monday.

My only three obstacles for even attempting to go to Vegas would be college class, mom, and money. I would have to somehow come up with $560-800+ for the trip, but hopefully I make some money from my music for that. My mom would probably cuss me out for even trying to go to Vegas, and do this weird guilt trip thing she did when I wanted to go to the JWT. :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• 2 months later...
Joe Shellenbarger

Just bought my tickets! Early Entry GA.  Going to be a long year waiting but at least now I'll have plenty of time to save up money so I can really party like a high rolling little monster! Let me know if anyone else is doing GA...I love making friends at shows! :staymad:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Joe Shellenbarger
On 12/10/2018 at 2:49 AM, BraveUnicorn said:

Might be my date! This one or Oct 19, not sure yet. Going by my own though, so i'd really like to meet up with people.

I’m going with my bff. We will be in GA if you want to join!

2 minutes ago, Joe Shellenbarger said:

I’m going with my bff. We will be in GA if you want to join!

I'm going to the 19th alone standing too

• 2 months later...
jackikols

Hello, I'm from Argentina and I'm going alone to the 25th GA so if u want get to know me and share this experience 

follow me on instagram matigaray

See you there!

lady gaga GIF

• 1 month later...
GAGAISC00L

SELLING ONE EARLY ENTRY GA TICKET ON OCTOBER 25TH!

I am selling one EE GA ticket to Gaga's show on Ticketmaster because I can no longer make it. Platinum pit tickets are being sold for $1.2K but i am selling mine for cheaper than that ! if anyone is interested just go on Ticketmaster and set the ticket quantity to 1 to find the ticket !

• 5 months later...

Archived