Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LIVE NATION Pre-Sale

CjP

Featured Posts

3 questions. Much appreciated for any help anyone can give  

Will there be new tickets available in this pre-sale over the Little Monster pre-sale? Is it worth waiting, or best just to purchase now?

Is anyone able to confirm if the password for the Live Nation pre-sale is GAGAVEGAS?

Also, has anyone experienced any issues purchasing from outside the US?

Thanks so much in advance 😘

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warrentw

there will be new tickets per each pre sale i got a answer back from ticketmaster on twitter. I think the password is the same

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, warrentw said:

there will be new tickets per each pre sale i got a answer back from ticketmaster on twitter. I think the password is the same

The same as what? I'm assuming not the LM presale because that's Gaga specific and doesn't seem to do with Ticketmaster or Live Nation.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
8 hours ago, XXXXX said:

has anyone experienced any issues purchasing from outside the US?

I've literally been unable to successfully even search for tickets unless I'm on a VPN to my fraking work network in the US :madge:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

warrentw
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

The same as what? I'm assuming not the LM presale because that's Gaga specific and doesn't seem to do with Ticketmaster or Live Nation.

the ticketmaster password

Serial Chiller

i'm new to all of this and since this is a rare chance i get to see her i really want to. What is this presale thing? What do i do to qualify for presale? 

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I've literally been unable to successfully even search for tickets unless I'm on a VPN to my fraking work network in the US :madge:

I can always view the tickets and add them to my basket and stuff. Surely this means I can put the sale through too?

vincegerardx
4 hours ago, warrentw said:

the ticketmaster password

i could've sworn i saw on live nation's twitter that the live nation pre-sale code is "REMIX"

warrentw

Yeah your right ticketmaster:GAGAVEGAS livenation:REMIX

I'm just confused how it works is the presales just going to be under the citi presale that is showing on there now?

Archived