💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LIVE NATION Pre-Sale

CjP

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, warrentw said:

I was on my laptop my pc my ipad and iphone and got the same message. 

I used the livenation app on my phone, used GAGAVEGAS, used the map to click my spot, and then it FINALLY went through

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WirralMonster
11 minutes ago, warrentw said:

ah well that's why being from the uk our stupid apps dont like us to buy tickets from outside the u.k because god forbid we were to go on holiday and want to see a show

I couldn't download it in the uk either so did it as the person mentioned on here.. you have to get a browser that allows flash to get the full map up... but i tried every date in oct & nov and every date other than halloween was sold out for GA, so keep trying, they'll be some left for certain dates... if only early entry comes up after you put in GAGAVEGAS in the box, that date must be sold out :)

warrentw

I have nealry thrown my ipad and iphone out the window because i cant find the live nation app anywhere

I have nealry thrown my ipad and iphone out the window because i cant find the live nation app anywhere

If you're outside US, don't waste your time. The app store is location based. If your account is from europe, you get europe apps unfortunately. There is no way to by pass that.

PS. Sorry if i sound rude. I just don't want you to keep on trying and waste your time. Do the most optimal way for you, which is desktop.

00026 † 10000

WirralMonster

We can't get it in the UK, either use internet explorer on the laptop (wouldn't work on chrome) or try your mobile browser

21 minutes ago, warrentw said:

you never said if you done it on a mobile device or a laptop/PC

I did it on mobile put i choose at the bottom of the page “view full website”

hpmcmill
2 hours ago, ghs said:

Early acess is always available...you dont need any code for it! Has been there since the first pre sale, i think

Ah my mistake! Well glad it was still available for my show. It wasn’t when it checked before but glad there is now 

Chakram105
2 hours ago, reidorox said:

Does anyone know how to look at the meet and greet package?

Think they are sold out

Archived