other

Enigma - June 1, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

Spock
On 5/15/2019 at 6:00 PM, sodrama said:

GOOD QUESTION!

Welp.

Originally, the other ones (who eventually flaked) were saying they wanted to start paying me back as the show got closer and they had more time to save money, so I know money is tight for them. As stupid as it makes me sound, I really wouldn't feel comfortable asking them to pay for their cancelled ticket(s). I guess it's not in my nature to expect that from them.

Even the 3 that ARE still going, I didn't ask them to pay me back the full price of their Enigma tickets, since all the tickets were so expensive and I did originally plan on treating all of us. Our 4 Jazz & Piano show tickets were bought (from a reseller) using the money I made from my reselling of the 3 Enigma tickets I sold, so that's pretty awesome! LOL So essentially, the four of us are getting two shows for the price of one show!:vegas:

The remaining 1 Enigma ticket and 1 J&P ticket are still a ~$800 loss combined... ugh :saladga:

Put them on stubhub, you’ll make so much money off of them 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
derpmonster
On 5/9/2019 at 4:57 AM, SwissMonster said:

At wich hour do you guys wanna go in line? :vegas:

Are you in Vegas already? :vegas:

We're here

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Are you in Vegas already? :vegas:

We're here

Yessss, I am at Xtina opening night right now. I write later :staymad:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Daenerys

For those of you going tonight I will be there on the 5th, I’m trying to organize the savings I have to accommodate food and casual spending. Please please let me know merch prices, I can’t find them anywhere, that way I know how much merchandise money to put aside for my show! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SwissMonster

Okay so @Spock was already there sometimes and he said he will be around the area at 2-3pm. Line officially begins at 5.30pm

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

derpmonster
15 hours ago, Daenerys said:

For those of you going tonight I will be there on the 5th, I’m trying to organize the savings I have to accommodate food and casual spending. Please please let me know merch prices, I can’t find them anywhere, that way I know how much merchandise money to put aside for my show! 

$40 tees, $4000 jackets :rip:

derpmonster

Where's everybody? 

SharkmanthaC

I want to see group photos of all of these iconic members together. :tony:

she/her/hers

Renie

@SwissMonster I’m pretty sure I was behind you at enigma! After seeing your profile pic I put 2 and 2 together. We’re you at the end of the arm where the weird vip section  was that no one was allowed through?!

Archived