💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - June 1, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
5 hours ago, derpmonster said:

So are you flying from Switzerland? Or are you Swiss like Gaga is Italian? :trollga:

Hahaha :ladyhaha: No I am really flying from Switzerland. Together with my mom. She still has a seat but she was like „If you got a GA ticket go for it!“ but we sit together for the Piano and Jazz Show the next day. Gosh, the money I spend for all of this. I am so broke now:saladga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
8 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Section 406... way back. But please let me in on any activiteas sistrens :cryga:

I would love to party afterwards but I am 20 and not 21 :selena: At least if there is a solution to that and I sneak into somewhere. But I don’t wanna get in trouble in the US :derpga:

derpmonster
21 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I would love to party afterwards but I am 20 and not 21 :selena: At least if there is a solution to that and I sneak into somewhere. But I don’t wanna get in trouble in the US :derpga:

Ahhh I will turn 21 just this year before June. :derpga: Sucks to be you :giggle:

Jk bb we'll find out what the atmosphere is like and if they're even checking ID's. At some places, it's easy to sneak in, others not. Maybe grow a beard :derpga: It'll be fun regardless. Just going around in Vegas is fun too I've heard.

I'm going to Jazz & Piano too, and got seats for that one. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SwissMonster
6 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Ahhh I will turn 21 just this year before June. :derpga: Sucks to be you :giggle:

Jk bb we'll find out what the atmosphere is like and if they're even checking ID's. At some places, it's easy to sneak in, others not. Maybe grow a beard :derpga: It'll be fun regardless. Just going around in Vegas is fun too I've heard.

I'm going to Jazz & Piano too, and got seats for that one. :)

We can try. A beard though looks horrible on me :ladyhaha: Also, I am 20 but i look like 12 lmao :ladyhaha:

Wich Section do you have your seats? Mine are 404 row K (for the Jazz and Piano)

derpmonster
4 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

We can try. A beard though looks horrible on me :ladyhaha: Also, I am 20 but i look like 12 lmao :ladyhaha:

Wich Section do you have your seats? Mine are 404 row K (for the Jazz and Piano)

Lol. Put on a fake beard and rip it off once you get in. :smh:

Mine is 405 E. 

• 3 weeks later...
JeffGaga89

Going June 1 and the Piano Show on June 2.. Booked my hotel last week... looking to book flight soon. Coming from Pittsburgh PA!! Woohoo!

• 2 weeks later...
Come To Ryan

Hi fellow monsters!! I have GA at Enigma on June 1, finally booked my flight and hotel... I'm so excited! I'm dragging a friend along but we'd love to make some more friends and would be down for an afterparty :pawsup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 3:33 PM, JeffGaga89 said:

Going June 1 and the Piano Show on June 2.. Booked my hotel last week... looking to book flight soon. Coming from Pittsburgh PA!! Woohoo!

I’m going to both shows too!! Also from Pittsburgh!! Hello neighbor!!

Im most likely flying solo, so a meet up with any of yinz would be awesome!! 

• 2 months later...
Renie

Y’all going to jazz and piano too? Where you sitting?

Edit: 305 for me

thunderzap00
22 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

So would you be up for at meet up and getting together in line? :ally: @Come To Ryan@derpmonster @thunderzap00 @Renie

I'll try to meet up, but on Friday my boyfriend and I are going to the grand canyon and then visiting the hoover dam in the daytime on Saturday before going to the show. We got seats for both shows so we won't be waiting in a GA line. 

derpmonster
On 5/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, SwissMonster said:

So would you be up for at meet up and getting together in line? :ally: @Come To Ryan@derpmonster @thunderzap00 @Renie

Yes queen

My boyfriend and I have GA tickets for both shows.

Archived