๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - May 30, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

Zilla

If you're going to the May 30th show, post here!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

Who else is going to this show!?

pnXCrzMAg

ย 

โšฏอ›

Diamond Monster

Moi! After having her skip Phoenix imย making sure I see her in Vegas. $850 later I have two tix.ย 

Teal Ambition

I'm going!!ย :firega:

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Helxig

OKAY I'M GOING.

My friend got meet n greet tickets and I was all prepared to pay for them myself, but I missed out so I'm internally crying about that rn :smh:. But I just got early entry GA!

I'm just hoping and wishing and praying that I can get my desperate fingers on a M&G ticket by next May and I'll sell my early entry ticketย ย :giveup:ย  oh please please please.

If any of you know anyone that needs to sell on a M&G ticket for any reason please let me know ASAP!ย :worship2:

I'll be myself until they fลซcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 hour ago, Diamond Monster said:

Moi! After having her skip Phoenix imย making sure I see her in Vegas. $850 later I have two tix.ย 

Sis try thousands of dollars of air fares to fly from the other side of the world on top of your tickets and accommodation :laughga:ย  ย literally going broke to see this woman.

GypsyBabe
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Sis try thousands of dollars of air fares to fly from the other side of the world on top of your tickets and accommodation :laughga:ย  ย literally going broke to see this woman.

Where are you coming from?! I got early entry GA too, and am coming from Massachusettsย :excited:

โšฏอ›

GypsyBabe
8 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm going!!ย :firega:

We are going to have so much fun.ย :heart:

โšฏอ›

Helxig
11 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Where are you coming from?! I got early entry GA too, and am coming from Massachusettsย :excited:

I'm coming from New Zealand!ย :woohoo:ย  It's expensive af to get anywhere from out stupid little country, like literally thousands for airfare, but luckily I've been saving since the artRAVE for my next Gaga experience/vacationย :firega:

P.S. I also saw her in Boston for the artRAVE!

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm coming from New Zealand!ย :woohoo:ย  It's expensive af to get anywhere from out stupid little country, like literally thousands for airfare, but luckily I've been saving since the artRAVE for my next Gaga experience/vacationย :firega:

P.S. I also saw her in Boston for the artRAVE!

New Zealand! Holy crap is that far! Iโ€™ve always wanted to go there, btw.ย 

Iโ€™m excited because there is such a huge gap between the February 3rd show and ours. I wonder if she will change stuff up or new music or something.ย :flutter:

โšฏอ›

GypsyBabe
Just now, Diamond Monster said:

What sections are you guys in, I'm in 303 cause biitch is broke.

Iโ€™m GAย :firega:

Though it doesnt even matter because everywhere is a sickening view!ย 

โšฏอ›

Diamond Monster
13 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Iโ€™m GAย :firega:

Though it doesnt even matter because everywhere is a sickening view!ย 

Omg speaking of the GA, my family had a mess. The Gaga tix are an 8 month lateย birthday gift for me and at first they reserved the seats in section 303, then theyย canceles for one ofย the banquete seatings, then cancelled that for GA, then they remembered arthritis and got 303 again. So Ticketmaster owes ya 3 refunds and tix. And simply All for the Ra Ra Biitch.

Diamond Monster
13 hours ago, darkgaga said:

We are gonna try to buy tickets today. We are coming from the Netherlands!

Question: are you rich? How the Mchell can you afford it.

Archived