Oh wait you said major artists :giggle: 

But PATD also major and they got it so :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
18 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Are you really saying streams are more important than sales?? When it’s been established on here that streams have killed music?? 

Chart-wise, they are.

Levine
19 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

iTunes. :vegas: let's compare them streams though I'm curious 

And she just BOMBED with a #29 debut on Spotify :lmao: and she has just ONE song in the top 50 on iTunes lol 

Those kids and these irrelevant and stupid "record" will never learn.

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Levine said:

And she just BOMBED with a #29 debut on Spotify :lmao: and she has just ONE song in the top 50 on iTunes lol 

Those kids and these irrelevant and stupid "record" will never learn.

Just saying but today on Spotify, kworb rank her at #6 with 10,640,597 streams globally 

StrawberryBlond

This is just itunes charts, not overall charts. And it's only the second day of sales. Wait until the end of the week, it'll have dropped a bit by then. I don't know why people get so excited when it's just itunes. If the stats are still the same after 6 days, that's when you get excited. There's no hype or promo going for this album at all. Once the fans have bought it, it'll nosedive.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This is just itunes charts, not overall charts. And it's only the second day of sales. Wait until the end of the week, it'll have dropped a bit by then. I don't know why people get so excited when it's just itunes. If the stats are still the same after 6 days, that's when you get excited. There's no hype or promo going for this album at all. Once the fans have bought it, it'll nosedive.

You're right that's still funny to see haters being pressed over the fact she's not tanking as they expected and that the album has a great reception while they predicted it to be trashed 

Patrickern777
21 hours ago, sipthistea said:

This is so far the best album of the decade. It's such a rich, delicate and important album that excels in kindness, humility (In songs like Majesty), feminism (In songs like LLC), musicianship and it's just so avant-garde that it's a bop of bops. It's very relevant and everyone should pay attention to what Nicki has to say. The queen of rap and wokeness did it again. This is better than Lemonade.

I could wage war or I come in peace like Gandhi - Ganja Burns

The best song from the album!

whore
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Chart-wise, they are.

I can assure you one sale has a bigger impact on the chart than one stream. 

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I can assure you one sale has a bigger impact on the chart than one stream. 

But more people stream, so... :oops:

Archived