Queen or Invasion of Privacy?

baptism

Queen or Invasion of Privacy?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Queen or Invasion of Privacy?

• Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy
    • Nicki Minaj - Queen

Featured Posts

Invasion of Privacy but only slightly... I guess I'm slightly biased cos I'm still getting over the 6ix9ine collab... tho to be fair she kinda made it so that FEFE was kinda part of the Queen era without being on the album so I guess it's somewhat fair. But also I think Queen goes on for a bit with quite a few fillers, while IOP has a unique flow and doesn't appear to have many fillers. Imo Money Bag is kinda a filler but it seems like Cardi quite likes that song so I guess it's not. Also it shows Cardi has more restraint with the tracklist, if you consider her recent comments about how she has 4-5 songs from the IOP sessions which she wanted to put on the album but didn't quite fit, so she's aiming to release them next month. I doubt we'll get many B-sides from Queen :lolga: not when Chun Swae is on the album :messga:

Damon

quite tight to be honest, but I think I preffer Queen a bit more, but I feel like it has too many fillers on it

... and now i just sit in silence.

LordEnigma

I’m sorry - IOP seems like child’s play compared to Queen.

Queen has an overall sound that morphs and changes but sounds coherent while IOP is a bunch of songs put together to be a hit album. You can also just tell in the lyrics that Nicki writes her raps and Cardi SEEMS to be having some help along the way.

Thomas P

I’ve been at work all day so I haven’t got to listen to queen yet. Y’all got me hyped :ohwell:

(IOP is that female rap album though so Nicki better really be coming for blood)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

C1trus

IOP made me like rap songs more (together with God's Plan) :spin:

The pattern of songs from Queen is predictable as always :vegas: just my opinion

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

RepentingSinner

Queen is the superior album by far. Any other vote havent listened to it.

RepentingSinner
36 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Invasion of Privacy but only slightly... I guess I'm slightly biased cos I'm still getting over the 6ix9ine collab... tho to be fair she kinda made it so that FEFE was kinda part of the Queen era without being on the album so I guess it's somewhat fair. But also I think Queen goes on for a bit with quite a few fillers, while IOP has a unique flow and doesn't appear to have many fillers. Imo Money Bag is kinda a filler but it seems like Cardi quite likes that song so I guess it's not. Also it shows Cardi has more restraint with the tracklist, if you consider her recent comments about how she has 4-5 songs from the IOP sessions which she wanted to put on the album but didn't quite fit, so she's aiming to release them next month. I doubt we'll get many B-sides from Queen :lolga: not when Chun Swae is on the album :messga:

Have you listened to Chun Swae? Im talking more than the first 30 secs. Its a great song.

5 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

Have you listened to Chun Swae? Im talking more than the first 30 secs. Its a great song.

I have... all 6 minutes with regrets :selena:

I just thought Swae Lee's mumbling the entire time really overwhelmed Nicki's at least passable rapping.

baptism

I voted Invasion of Privacy. Tbh I just like the music more, simple as that. I think it's a more quality sound and album. 

Gagaloo911

I go for quality over quantity so obviously queen Cardi :queenga: (Invasion of privacy) 

MANiCURE1295

Queen is miles ahead of IOP and its not even close, Nicki is way better in terms of flow lyrics and beats. IOP sounds so basic compared to the production on Nicki's album. Nicki goes so hard and she brought it for this album. I love it. 

This all being said I actually really like Cardi and IOP but after listening to Queen you can't but that album on the same pedestal.

DONAJENDRO

I like IoP but Nicki really snapped with Queen. Imo Nicki is a better rapper + writes better than Cardi

Mad Onna

Archived