Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LLC is Def About Cardi

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

sipthistea

nicki-minaj-new-york-times-magazine.jpg?

4ad280437cbeb1403e17bffc9f5077be.jpg

"Cuz you'll never be me"

Says the one that spend the first years of her career emulating someone that had massive success to get some of that attention lol 

whore
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

A lot of people on Twitter are talking about it. They say the C in the song stands for Cardi. And the l’s also mean something 

That’s a stretch, LLC is a form of company. The way I read it, Nicki is probably saying that the rap game is her corporation and Cardi is infringing upon it. 

1 hour ago, Levine said:

CHARTI unbothered with her #1 singles, a successful era and a beautiful child.

The beautiful child part comes off a bit disrespectful considering Nicki Minaj has had a miscarriage

2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Low IQ bitches? 

As if Nicki is a Harvard graduate :ladyhaha:

she is still obviously brighter than cardi lmao but yeah she needs to calm her tits, she looks desperate at this point.

ProdigyARTPOP

Nicki acts like she hasn’t Birdman and Wayne write some of her songs, all rap artists have ghost writers because if hunny didn’t use em, her writing credits would only show her name and prolly whoever produced the song not like 4+ more people so 😬

Smother Em Eh

If it is, how petty of Nicki. :laughga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

10 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Nicki acts like she hasn’t Birdman and Wayne write some of her songs, all rap artists have ghost writers because if hunny didn’t use em, her writing credits would only show her name and prolly whoever produced the song not like 4+ more people so 😬

The nerve of saying BIRDMAN of all people ghostwrote for Nicki :rip: Wayne and other's have been writing his **** for years and it's not even a secret... How is he suddenly penning hits for Nicki?

Nicki's credits shows her, a bunch of producers and composers, writers and contributors of songs she has sampled, people who contributed to the hooks of the songs and the artists featured on her songs. Onika is always credited as the #1 writer because she writes her own raps... Multiple collaborators have talked about how Nicki wrote her verses, there is video evidence of Nicki writing her verses, there is literally 0 evidence of anyone ever writing her bars. 

C1trus

It's like "two steps behind" converted into rap song :ladyhaha:

All hail QUEEN Nicki bothered by a stripper-rapper on her DEBUT :vegas:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Dunk96

See I'm not even a Cardi stan but yet I'm taking her side over Nicki's honestly. Nicki needs to grow up.

River

Maybe she's schizophrenic.. idk.. she's fighting with herself.. :shrug:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma
14 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

A lot of people on Twitter are talking about it. They say the C in the song stands for Cardi. And the l’s also mean something 

A STRETCH

Archived