💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nicki Minaj - Queen

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah and it didn't win... I was not saying it's a bad album btw I was just saying that some people here are calling Nicki a fad which is just stupid. As much as people who called Gaga a fad (and still doing)

Being nominated already means you've made a great album though. Most critics and fans loved the album, not everyone has taste, so I don't blame them.

Anyway for your info, Born This Way didn't win a Grammy either.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
33 minutes ago, shoful said:

Bitch you’ve never heard me talk about Joanne then 😂

Joanne lacks originality and sense. The lyrics are very weak. The only saving grace is Perfect Illusion đŸ™ŒđŸ»

So many impressive songs on Joanne and you pick Perfect Illusion as the crown.

I mean I feel bad that you're missing out on such brilliance.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Being nominated already means you've made a great album though. Most critics and fans loved the album, not everyone has taste, so I don't blame them.

Anyway for your info, Born This Way didn't win a Grammy either.

You actually avoiding my main point lol

I NEVER said Joanne is a bad album or didn't diserve a Grammy, anyways...

Once again my point was just people need to mind their own business. Gaga has no lesson to take from fans from other fan bases exactly like Nicki don't need any Monsters to tell her what to do. In both case there's management decisions made for them to grab #1 on Hot100 (that are not always the artist decision). 

Bradley
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Once again my point was just people need to mind their own business. Gaga has no lesson to take by fans from other fan base exactly like Nicki don't need any Monsters to tell her what to do. In both case there's management decisions made for them to grab #1 on Hot100 (that are not always the artist decision). 

I get that you were just simply defending Nicki, which I am fine about.

I was addressing this comment you made:

"Most saying it (Joanne) lacked something and she lost that thing that made her albums so special."

Which is not true. It might be the opinion of like the minority, but most people loved the album.

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Once again my point was just people need to mind their own business. Gaga has no lesson to take from fans from other fan bases exactly like Nicki don't need any Monsters to tell her what to do. In both case there's management decisions made for them to grab #1 on Hot100 (that are not always the artist decision). 

i mean it's a pop forum, everyone's going to give their opinions of any artist during any era, it's kind of the whole point of the website

this friday everyone will be talking about ariana grande

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ZiggyZiggs

well after listening to sweetener i can safely say that nicki CAME THRU with this one. good for her.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived