xoxoMei

Featured Posts

mister max
16 minutes ago, xoxoMei said:

Thanks, my parents allowed me to go.

Wait she'll do something in 2020?

I didn't know that :shocked:

Yeah I don't even have a driver license :laughga:

Well she only announced the 2019 dates but from what I remember there will be more dates in 2020!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

You can check on Airbnb or similar websites, I'm sure you will find something good for you. There are many types of rooms, you can find rooms shared with other guests or have a room on your own. Make sure to read the comments, if the host is reliable you will know it right away.

Travelling on your own at 18 years old seems perfectly fine for me. If you're mature enough and ready to face the possible issues you could have, it should go well. And you already know the city so you won't be completely lost.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

44 minutes ago, mister max said:

Well she only announced the 2019 dates but from what I remember there will be more dates in 2020!

Oh I see!

She/he meant GAGA is gonna have more dates of residency :excited:

Thank you!

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, xoxoMei said:

She signed her residency for two years, so I assume that she will perform until December 2020.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

28 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

She signed her residency for two years, so I assume that she will perform until December 2020.

That's what you mean!

So we have many chances to see her <3

Thank you :D

Mr Mirko

omg I am going alone (will be 23) but girl try to get to know someone find someone who is going too oh

but have you talked to your parents ???

Lona Delery
3 hours ago, xoxoMei said:

If I'll go, I'll stay for maybe 3 or 4 days.

Thank you for your concern :D

I went Las Vegas last year in december to see GAGA! ( with my mom, at that time. This time my mom can't go with me :( )

So I know how Las Vegas is fun even I'm younger than 21 :wub:

even better! if u already know how to get from/to the airport etc then totally go for it.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

bloody g

Personally, I think it's dangerous and I wouldn't do it... You can wait until you're 21, and you can go see Gaga to whatever show she is doing then... Whatever you choose to do, please stay safe :ohno:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Frivolero
3 hours ago, xoxoMei said:

Ignore the 2020 comment. :vegas:

That is way too far ahead. She would probably be touring, having a child, finishing off her LG6 era. If you really want to go, you should do it now. Be safe though. Enjoy, please haha. 

:party:

kittypeach95

I am going June 12th. If you were going that day i'd totally help! But, I think if you decide to do it, you just have to try to be as safe as possible. I would say stay somewhere close to the strip but your age kind of limits that. If you have to stay a little further, maybe check if the hotel has a shuttle to the strip, or maybe use uber to get there. You can easily find other monsters once at the concert to have a good time with. After the show, don't wonder off just get back to where you need to be and make it back to Japan safely when it's time for your flight. It sounds scary, but I do think you can do it. Just please be safe <3

RAMROD

Since you have found a hotel that can cater your needs, why not?

Just make sure your budget for foods and transports is good since you're not driving, and stay safe while in Vegas. Then you will likely fine.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChristianSaad

You can also do airbnb.

Just be careful because sometimes the strip can be very overwhelming for a young girl by herself, there's always a lot of creepy predatory straight men around

Which date will you be going? I'll be going on the 6th.

I would say to stay on the Strip, don't even think about wandering off the Strip if you're walking! I went to Vegas for my 20th birthday with my parents, but I spent the days myself before joining together for dinner, and I was fine. Just stay on the Strip, be careful around crowds, and KEEP HYDRATED. It might be loud, it might be overwhelming, but it's generally safe as long as you stay on the Strip.

9 hours ago, Belivet said:

Which date will you be going? I'll be going on the 6th.

I would say to stay on the Strip, don't even think about wandering off the Strip if you're walking! I went to Vegas for my 20th birthday with my parents, but I spent the days myself before joining together for dinner, and I was fine. Just stay on the Strip, be careful around crowds, and KEEP HYDRATED. It might be loud, it might be overwhelming, but it's generally safe as long as you stay on the Strip.

If I go, I'll be going on Feburary 3rd 2019.

Thank you for your concern! :wub:

I thought that "keep hydrated" is one of a good advice about  Las Vegas I received from little monsters :worship2:

Archived