Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ticketmaster Presale

HTMonsterrr

Featured Posts

HTMonsterrr

Heyyy hope everyone is doing well, I was just wondering if anybody was going to try for the Ticketmaster/Live Nation presale tomorrow? If so does anyone have any info on how to get a presale code for it? And can I still do this if I don't live in the USA? Thank youuu

Young Pancake

I think there is a general password for the livenation one, I got an an email saying that the password is GAGAVEGAS. Hope that helps :)

Spock
8 hours ago, Young Pancake said:

I think there is a general password for the livenation one, I got an an email saying that the password is GAGAVEGAS. Hope that helps :)

is that for the website or for the app? because I saw that there's two different passwords apparently :selena:

who will love me when the night is over

HTMonsterrr
15 hours ago, Young Pancake said:

Yaaas thank you! Also am I eligible to use that in the UK?

11 hours ago, Spock said:

is that for the website or for the app? because I saw that there's two different passwords apparently :selena:

Could you please tell me what’s the other password? 

And will GAGAVEGAS presale code be used on Ticketmaster or Livenation website?

Spock
2 minutes ago, Kherlen said:

Could you please tell me what’s the other password? 

And will GAGAVEGAS presale code be used on Ticketmaster or Livenation website?

I don't know the other password sorry :selena: and I think it should be for both because LN redirects you to TM to buy the tickets

who will love me when the night is over

Archived