💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj changes Tracklist

Gagi

Featured Posts

Can someone delete her twitter and release the damn album so she stops changing things literally LAST MINUTE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

She may want to change that tacky, horrible album cover while she's at it.

shhhh don´t give her ideas

She hasn't changed it again. She's just telling fans that the song numbers she referred to in past tweets aren't in the same order.

34 minutes ago, Halle said:

Thank God it's out in a few hours so she will not be able to change/postpone/etc. anything anymore :huntyga:

Well she could pull a Kanye and literally continue to update lyrics and stuff after the album release :huntyga:

baptism

When Kanye was making hella changes to TLOP right before it dropped everyone was enthralled. Nicki makes one small change and she's 'crazy'. Gross. 

1 minute ago, baptism said:

When Kanye was making hella changes to TLOP right before it dropped everyone was enthralled. Nicki makes one small change and she's 'crazy'. Gross. 

wtf I´m just not listening to Kanye West wassup

3 minutes ago, baptism said:

what 

English bitch do you speak it

I´m not following Kanye West and couldn´t care less about him changing anything on his album. Therefore I can´t call him crazy. Please just gtfoh with this fake feminism, I´m not calling her crazy because she has a *** and I did not know Kanye has changed something last minute too

baptism
19 minutes ago, Gagi said:

English bitch do you speak it

I´m not following Kanye West and couldn´t care less about him changing anything on his album. Therefore I can´t call him crazy. Please just gtfoh with this fake feminism, I´m not calling her crazy because she has a *** and I did not know Kanye has changed something last minute too

I have a Masters in English and I have numerous published works. You need to get a grip. 

2 minutes ago, baptism said:

I have a Masters in English and I have numerous published works. You need to get a grip. 

Great, congratulations. Maybe you´ll find a job and stop trolling on the internet then.

Archived