đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone own the official Joanne (merch) hat? Help.

MEM

Featured Posts

Does anyone have this? https://shop.ladygaga.com/products/joanne-wide-brim-hat

Obviously it's a replica and not exactly like the real one but I do like official merch and this is close as it gets. Also I suck at DIY and can't be bothered making my own version lol.

She wore a few different ones during Joanne press and this probably the closest one:

18597139673565144.jpg

All in all it comes to about $85 AUD (I'm Australian lol) which sounds crazy but honestly it's not bad since the real version of this hat is like $600, not to mention sold out.

So I just have some questions before I go ahead and buy it:

1) Is this official "Lady Gaga Shop" version the same as the one they were selling during the tour? Obvs she didn't tour Joanne here. (The reason I ask is because someone is selling it on eBay with the Joanne glasses for like $200 lol, but how come this also looks different from the shop on? Can y'all verify? https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Authentic-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-Merch-Iconic-Pink-Hat-Sunglasses-Set/183331169784?hash=item2aaf63a5f8%3Ag%3AJsgAAOSw9mpaObOy&_sacat=0&_nkw=lady+gaga+pink+hat&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xlady+gaga+pink+hat.TRS0)

2) If you have it, could you upload a picture of yourself wearing it? Because I haven't been able to find one!

Amidana

I do it's in my icon :legend:

WAIT THOSE PRICES JUST FOR THE HAT AND SUNGLASSES?!?!?!?!?! OH :TEAGNPOAEBGOUAEBGOAE I WANTed the sunglasses but they sold out at my tour :nooo:

The hat and sunglasses look authentic! :staymad: It looks different because studio photos vs. irl photos :huntyga:

Amidana
1 minute ago, missezramay said:

You look amazing! Did you get it on tour?

Aww thank you! :kara:

I did!!! :staymad: Best show EVER!!!

1 minute ago, Amidana said:

Aww thank you! :kara:

I did!!! :staymad: Best show EVER!!!

You're so lucky! Was it $45 USD like it is in the shop?

Amidana
1 minute ago, missezramay said:

You're so lucky! Was it $45 USD like it is in the shop?

Yes it was, or maybe it was $40?! I can't really remember :hmm: but I remember it being around that price range 

Archived