music news

Nicki Minaj's Queen Out in 10 Hours, Tracklist

Gagi

Featured Posts

whateveradore
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

It's called fake love, look it up;

https://youtu.be/TH4oMAUt6g8

But go ahead and support her... her personality is just as real as her but, and she supports a child abuser 

Yet the user who makes this videos of "after this you'll hate X artist" also does a "after this you will love X artist" so what's the point? Nicki haven't talked about Lil Kim for years and she wasn't the one who started it...guess Lil. Kim needed clout to catch some attention.

Fake Love when she even giver her conection to newbies or even land a role in her album to Foxy who haven't put out a song since 2001

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

Yet the user who makes this videos of "after this you'll hate X artist" also does a "after this you will love X artist" so what's the point? Nicki haven't talked about Lil Kim for years and she wasn't the one who started it...guess Lil. Kim needed clout to catch some attention.

Fake Love when she even giver her conection to newbies or even land a role in her album to Foxy who haven't put out a song since 2001

The delusion I - 

End Racism Now

1 hour ago, whateveradore said:

she always intended to release the album this date you dumb ass ... the changed on the dates on the plataforms to missguide atlatic records who wants her dead

You don’t have to call me a dumbass. That’s rude AF.

And she only postponed it for the sampled song. I guess it cleared sooner than expected.

I do think she rushed it back to its original date to avoid Sweetner’s week too though. 

BYE

whateveradore
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

The delusion I - 

the delusion of what half of the moments on that video are fake and from Nicki documentary and Nicki always praised Lil.Kim she was the one who came to attack Nicki so she clapped back...Lil.Kim always needs clout she is irrelvant nowadays

whateveradore
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

You don’t have to call me a dumbass. That’s rude AF.

And she only postponed it for the sampled song. I guess it cleared sooner than expected.

I do think she rushed it back to its original date to avoid Sweetner’s week too though. 

the sample thing was a fake excuse just so the could hide the real intention which was misslead Atlantic record, even Ariana knew that cause she poster "Me and Nicki laugh at that" which she was quoting Nicki verse in No Fraud

whateveradore
1 minute ago, TheAlpha said:

Have you been here before @whateveradore?

what do you meam? at the GagaDaily forum? I had an other account but I lost track of the email I used so I gave up, I just created one to see the Enigma ticket disscusion otherwhise I would've kept  just looking at stuff.

TheAlpha
5 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

what do you meam? at the GagaDaily forum? I had an other account but I lost track of the email I used so I gave up, I just created one to see the Enigma ticket disscusion otherwhise I would've kept  just looking at stuff.

Right. Well here’s the thing. People have gotten banned on this site before for addressing other users in a rude way. Which is basically what you have done. I’m sure some people here have reported you already. So to go straight to the point, keep it cute or you’ll get yourself in trouble. Not with me. But with the people who are in charge of this blog. Not trying to be shady. Just telling you what could happen to your account.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

whateveradore
4 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Right. Well here’s the thing. People have gotten banned on this site before for addressing other users in a rude way. Which is basically what you have done. I’m sure some people here have reported you already. So to go straight to the point, keep it cute or you’ll get yourself in trouble. Not with me. But with the people who are in charge of this blog. Not trying to be shady. Just telling you what could happen to your account.

not be shady towards you cause I appreciate your kindness, but as i said somewhere in this thread... I don't care a single bit, i literally spent years away from commenting I don't mind doing it again if I get reporter or whatever.

but thanks really <3

• Admin locked this topic

Archived