Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jazz and Piano - January 20, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

I've been waiting for this show since after the first Enigma. I am so ready , hope we get some great live streaming footage tonight. Im ready to see this setlist man.

The Internet is a toilet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably going to avoid the stream but I'm here for commentary, pictures and the setlist! Am even more excited for this than I was for Enigma, this was originally the only show I budgeted for. 

Disnalex
2 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Is there a stream available?

ladygagarazzi is streaming tonight on instagram :)

Gaga for Disney

Teal Ambition

Still about an hour to go, I'm sure we will have a periscope stream

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, AlexTheMonster said:

I’m so excited for tonight 😭 ladygagarazzi’s  account on IG said they will be streaming the show tonight! They are actually already streaming now. It’s a different person than usual btw😊

Edit : the livestream ended for now (she was just streaming her process of getting ready for the show) she’ll be back when she gets to the venue!❤️

The person taking over is a Lady Gaga impersonator. I didn’t see that they would be streaming though! 

This is a story she posted on her own account and I love it. 

https://www.instagram.com/vegasladygaga/p/BnSkSeAg_wP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qnu99oyo7nqh

Edit: I don't know why this isn't embedding, but you should click on it. It's the cutest thing.

she/her/hers

Teal Ambition

Stage

DxZ0nRAUUAE_M4K.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

BeautyisaLie

I can't wait to cry my eyes out to this show :messga: (watching a livestream, of course). I hope she performs Bang Bang. 

It's dark but just a game

2School4Cool

I’m so curious to see what the setlist is gonna be like. Of course she’ll be doing jazz classics but I wonder how much of her own material she’ll be doing.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived