Jazz and Piano - January 20, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Who is here for the live stream? (And there better be one!)

@SwissMonster @Lazz Monster @That J @LaLa @Gracious Gaga @AlexTheMonster @ILoveGypsyLife @He8MyHeart @Teal Ambition @Luzaleja 

Anyone else??

I will be!!:kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SharkmanthaC

Even if there is no stream, I guess I'll be here for the few videos and updates we will get via Twitter and Instagram.

she/her/hers

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

@SwissMonster @Lazz Monster @That J @LaLa @Gracious Gaga @AlexTheMonster @ILoveGypsyLife @He8MyHeart @Teal Ambition @Luzaleja 

Anyone else??

Omg thank you for including me! :tony: It starts the same time as enigma did?  Hopefully I can make it.  :pray: I am gonna be at a friends tn :gum:

♥ Kindness Police.

2School4Cool

I’ll probably be here too! Is it set to happen at the same time as enigma?

See The Best In Everyone

Lazz Monster
13 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Anyone else??

Count me in :vegas:

omg, finally, I've been waiting for this for so long :excited2: I'm more excited than I was for enigma :giveup:

We're far from the Shallow now

That J
16 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Anyone else??

I can be here!!!  Will someone tag me as it gets close?

And let's all join hands and pray...

"Dear God thank you for the power of Jazz, Piano, Vegas, Gaga and the simulation. Lord today we ask thee to please provide someone out there with the ability to hold a camera without shaking like a seizure on a Sunday. God, we ask that the camera be something we can actually see thru and not a 2 day old expired potato with a hole cut out of it. Lord please let the audio work and bless the wigs and the glue so nothing flies away. And thank you once again for keeping our Lady on top tonight without any upside down spins. Thank you and Merry Christmas.  Amen" 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Omg thank you for including me! :tony: It starts the same time as enigma did?  Hopefully I can make it.  :pray: I am gonna be at a friends tn :gum:

9 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I’ll probably be here too! Is it set to happen at the same time as enigma?

Yes it starts at the same time! 8pm PST, 11pm EST (and I don't know about other time zones). We are 5 hours away.

she/her/hers

That J

5 hour countdown BEGINS!!!!!!

Time goes by

So slowly. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, That J said:

"Dear God thank you for the power of Jazz, Piano, Vegas, Gaga and the simulation. Lord today we ask thee to please provide someone out there with the ability to hold a camera without shaking like a seizure on a Sunday. God, we ask that the camera be something we can actually see thru and not a 2 day old expired potato with a hole cut out of it. Lord please let the audio work and bless the wigs and the glue so nothing flies away. And thank you once again for keeping our Lady on top tonight without any upside spins. Thank you and Merry Christmas.  Amen" 

:pray:

We're far from the Shallow now

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, That J said:

I can be here!!!  Will someone tag me as it gets close?

I will, no problem!

she/her/hers

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived