💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jazz and Piano - January 20, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

Zilla

If you're going to the Jazz and Piano show January 20, post here!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the bundle: January 19 & 20

Outside of her normal jazz/pop ballads. I love to see her sing Just Dance, Alejandro, Applause, Paparazzi, and Perfect Illusion in a ballad. :flutter:

EDIT: Scratch that I’m going in June.

speedbliss

I will be there! I got 2nd row stage left after searching and releasing tickets for 30 minutes. Section 101 Row B aisle seats! I never get that lucky at seated shows. Can’t wait to see a jazz show again. And I’m looking forward to jazz versions of her songs! Maybe Tony will show up. 

I’ll be there! Also got section 101 row B.

I plan on going to the Enigma show the night before as well. Definitely want to make a weekend out of it :) looking forward to seeing you all there

speedbliss
On 8/13/2018 at 1:27 AM, cuehaus said:

I’ll be there! Also got section 101 row B.

I plan on going to the Enigma show the night before as well. Definitely want to make a weekend out of it :) looking forward to seeing you all there

Thats wild. You will possibly be sitting next to me and my husband. There are only 5 seats in that row. We have seats 4 and 5. 

I'll be there! Is anyone planning on dressing nice for the jazz event? I was gonna be my normal punkass mess for Enigma but I kind of want to go full dirty rich fancy bitch for jazz. 

speedbliss

1 hour ago, jujujuli said:

I'll be there! Is anyone planning on dressing nice for the jazz event? I was gonna be my normal punkass mess for Enigma but I kind of want to go full dirty rich fancy bitch for jazz. 

I wore a tuxedo to see her at Radio City. Feels right to dress jazzy. 👌🏽

• 3 weeks later...
hpmcmill

I'm going! Also going to Engima but the Thursday, Jan.17 show, not the one the day before.

Unless of course Thursday slays me so hard I have to go again on Sat lol. 

erikaisamonster
On 8/9/2018 at 11:06 PM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm going! Its on my birthday! I'm also going to Enigma Jan 19th

My birthday is Jan 19th & I'm going to both shows too!! PAWS UP! 

xxx

• 4 months later...
On 8/14/2018 at 4:50 PM, speedbliss said:

Thats wild. You will possibly be sitting next to me and my husband. There are only 5 seats in that row. We have seats 4 and 5. 

I posted and then never looked at this again 😂 I’m seat 3! Looking forward to sitting with you and your husband. It’s going to be such a great show 

Archived