๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jazz and Piano - January 20, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

Zilla

If you're going to the Jazz and Piano show January 20, post here!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the bundle: January 19 & 20

Outside of her normal jazz/pop ballads. Iย love to see her singย Just Dance,ย Alejandro, Applause, Paparazzi, and Perfect Illusion in a ballad.ย :flutter:

EDIT: Scratch that Iโ€™m going in June.

speedbliss

I will be there! I gotย 2nd row stage left after searching and releasing ticketsย for 30 minutes. Section 101 Row B aisle seats! I never get that lucky at seated shows. Canโ€™t wait to see a jazz show again. And Iโ€™m looking forward to jazz versions of her songs! Maybe Tony will show up.ย 

Iโ€™ll be there! Also got section 101 row B.

I plan on going to the Enigma show the night before as well. Definitely want to make a weekend out of it :)ย looking forward to seeing you all there

speedbliss
On 8/13/2018 at 1:27 AM, cuehaus said:

Iโ€™ll be there! Also got section 101 row B.

I plan on going to the Enigma show the night before as well. Definitely want to make a weekend out of it :)ย looking forward to seeing you all there

Thats wild. You will possiblyย be sitting next to me and my husband. There are only 5 seats in that row. We have seats 4 and 5.ย 

I'll be there! Is anyoneย planning on dressing nice for the jazz event? I was gonna be my normal punkass mess for Enigma but I kind of want to go full dirty rich fancyย bitch for jazz.ย 

speedbliss

ย 

1 hour ago, jujujuli said:

I'll be there! Is anyoneย planning on dressing nice for the jazz event? I was gonna be my normal punkass mess for Enigma but I kind of want to go full dirty rich fancyย bitch for jazz.ย 

I wore a tuxedo to see her at Radio City. Feels right to dress jazzy. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

• 3 weeks later...
hpmcmill

I'm going! Also going to Engima but the Thursday, Jan.17 show, not the one the day before.

Unless of course Thursday slays me so hard I have to go again on Sat lol.ย 

erikaisamonster
On 8/9/2018 at 11:06 PM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm going! Its on my birthday! I'm also going to Enigma Jan 19th

My birthday is Jan 19th & I'm going to both shows too!! PAWS UP!ย 

xxx

• 4 months later...
On 8/14/2018 at 4:50 PM, speedbliss said:

Thats wild. You will possiblyย be sitting next to me and my husband. There are only 5 seats in that row. We have seats 4 and 5.ย 

I posted and then never looked at this again ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m seat 3! Looking forward to sitting with you and your husband. Itโ€™s going to be such a great showย 

Archived