Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jazz and Piano - January 20, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

JustAnother
1 hour ago, thopekas said:

Kinda disappointed of the setlist, it was mostly C2C songs and just 3 Gaga songs, and the worst part is that there's no ASIB songs at all. I'll never love again, Always Remember Us this way, Shallow and Is that alright should have made the cut and they would fit in perfectly. It looks that we will never get to listen any ASIB songs live except Shallow 😕

On the other hand the looks were on point and she looked amazing!! I loved the outfits,hair and makeup.And she sounded better than ever too. 

There’s 5 “C2C” songs. That’s 1/4 of the setlist. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotDoctor

I can't stop thinking about that performance of 'Bang Bang.'  That outfit was incredible.  Her vocals were incredible.  It was peak JazzGa for me.  I'm sorta mad at myself that I didn't record any of it :fail:

CanadaGoesGaga

You guys have to realize, she seems to really want to honour the Great American Songbook with this show. 

GagaVienna

Sorry to warm up this thread, but work kept me busy and I just came back to this thread.

Being to all LG shows in Las Vegas so far, I just think this one was incredible. I had the feeling she did what she loves and the audience recognized that with standing ovations

Also the critics of her voice on the show before were proofen wrong. Don't listen to experts on the internet 😉

I was really impressed by her voice and how she owned the stage the whole time. I am not a Jazz fan, so I would have hoped for more Piano with songs like Speechless, Dope or Always Rember us this way. But as the show was great she probably had a point in doing it the way she did 😊

Personally I like Pop more than Jazz, but thought her Jazz show was slightly better than Enigma.

JohnnyVersace

Sorry for bumping - but anyone who went to this show, can you let me know about what times she started and ended the show? Trying to make a 10:30 dinner at the Aria and don't know if it's at all possible :sweat:

hausofbrice
46 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Sorry for bumping - but anyone who went to this show, can you let me know about what times she started and ended the show? Trying to make a 10:30 dinner at the Aria and don't know if it's at all possible :sweat:

she started 8:15ish if i recall, ended 10:15 

a 10:30 dinner def won't work, she's definitely done by 11:00 tho

xoxo, brice ♡

JohnnyVersace
19 minutes ago, hausofbrice said:

she started 8:15ish if i recall, ended 10:15 

a 10:30 dinner def won't work, she's definitely done by 11:00 tho

Gotcha, that's what I figured! Too tight. Devastated I won't be having post-jazz Carbone tho :saladga:

Thanks for your help! :vegas:

Archived