The forgetting, or hitting cymbals with your high heels? :ally: 

Both. :vegas::ally:

8 minutes ago, Vegas said:

ClassyGa meets MetalliGa 

LG6 was Born.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BorisIsHere how long will it take until you realize it’s about time you officially release a greatest hits album with all of your hits sung in acoustic/ piano/ jazz versions? 

latina twilight

I was already expecting this to be a good show, but holy enchiladas, I need a new wig.

I really want to see both shows if I ever get to Las Vegas, but if can't pay for both, I'm slightly leaning towards Jazz & Piano.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Stephen

I wonder why she’s not doing anything from ASIB. Maybe she’s trying to preserve the magic of those songs at least until awards season is over? I don’t really get it. The soundtrack is a huge success people want to hear this music.

calmar
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Both. :vegas::ally:

LG6 was Born.

Nederlandse Drag Queen RONDHUIS KICK

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Not to be that person but whoever did the actual tailoring and designing and styling for this show... please take a look at ENIGMA. Love you, bye!

... wait, styling in both the shows is done by the same people, right? Hmmm...

3 points in and ready for more

calmar
10 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I JUST REMEMBERED what the riff (starting at ~0:12 in that vid) sounded like!

.... and yes, I'm a giant nerd. Play at 75% speed for best results.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, calmar said:

I JUST REMEMBERED what the riff (starting at ~0:12 in that vid) sounded like!

.... and yes, I'm a giant nerd.

OMG, yaaaas, I can totally see it, next time I play this game I'll sing paparazzi in my mind :huntyga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

I'm completely blown away.

best part of the show, and that's saying something, cuz the show was freaking incredible :firega:

We're far from the Shallow now

calmar
4 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

OMG, yaaaas, I can totally see it, next time I play this game I'll sing paparazzi in my mind :huntyga:

It just needs to add that eighth note bass drum rhythm to be truly epic :huntyga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Awrah999

Just left the show and I am FLOORED. Her pop show last night was amazing, but this was another level of Gaga legend that goes beyond her pop songs. Her stage presence, vocals, looks, and interludes we’re all perfection. Her piano version of Born This Way made me bawl :diane: and even her lesser known jazz songs  had huge vocal moments that gave me chills throughout the night. Videos are great (and I’ll upload a million soon:trollga:) but if you don’t have a ticket to see this show, go get one now because nothing compares to her live performances, and this intimate setting is such a showcase for her otherworldly talent :messga:

Archived