๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - December 31, 2018

Zilla

Featured Posts

Zilla

If you're going to the December 31stย show, post here! :)

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

Did anyone find any livestream?

I'm looking. So sad our friend isn't back tonight.

she/her/hers

GagaVienna

I am sitting 406 K 3 today and the view looks great before seeing the concert...at the moment I am not regreting getting tickets in the 4 area

SharkmanthaC
Just now, GagaVienna said:

I am sitting 406 K 3 today and the view looks great before seeing the concert...at the moment I am not regreting getting tickets in the 4 area

I was wondering about this! Are they actual nose bleeds? Or just a lower balcony?

4 minutes ago, QueenGa said:

:cryga: I can't find a live streamย ย 

Me either!ย 

1 minute ago, not asher613 said:

It starts at 8?

Las Vegas time yes.

she/her/hers

1 minute ago, GagaVienna said:

I was there opening night in section 403 J 5 and I can say there is absolutelyย not a bad spot anywhere since it's such a small venue!ย 

SharkmanthaC

I think tonight will be a lot like last night's, where she makes it even more personal.ย  I was wanting to see if she did anything for New Year's, but I guess we will see that tomorrow.ย :noparty:

she/her/hers

GagaVienna

Would love to post a picture if I could figure out how this works from a mobile...but really think its a good view if you don't mind being a bit away from Gaga

Archived