yASSsss

There were two gay p0rnstars in the GA with us last night  :sis:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
7 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

it looks like she covered her belly doesn't it?

It does look to be covering more.

She also spoke about Trump. 

she/her/hers

7 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

it looks like she covered her belly doesn't it?

yeah. you can see it more clearly here

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

Lazz Monster
48 minutes ago, Artx said:

yeah. you can see it more clearly here

hm it's better, but she should've covered her whole belly :triggered:

We're far from the Shallow now

11 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

hm it's better, but she should've covered her whole belly :triggered:

i think its okay as it is right now. If she covered her ehole belly it'd look like ordinary swimsuit with crystals :unicorn:

Lazz Monster
5 minutes ago, Artx said:

i think its okay as it is right now. If she covered her ehole belly it'd look like ordinary swimsuit with crystals :unicorn:

yh, i see your point, but I'm just not feeling this look (that stripe in the middle is so weird, idk) :huntyga:, but that's ok, she doesn't have to please me in everything, I mean, I hate one of the most beloved looks by the fans :oops:

gagarox

I really hope she doesnt extend her residency but shes so unpredictable.. Let it last only till 2020.. but she can add more dates if she isnt gonna tour anywhere else.. like make it 200 shows in 2 years. and earn another 100 to 200m 🤗

Lazz Monster
3 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

I really hope she doesnt extend her residency but shes so unpredictable.. Let it last only till 2020.. but she can add more dates if she isnt gonna tour anywhere else.. like make it 200 shows in 2 years. and earn another 100 to 200m 🤗

she did say she wanted to extend it to 2021 :huntyga:

6 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

yh, i see your point, but I'm just not feeling this look (that stripe in the middle is so weird, idk) :huntyga:, but that's ok, she doesn't have to please me in everything, I mean, I hate one of her most fan-favorite looks :oops:

there's still something off for me in this look, i don't know, it seems maybe kinda basic comparing to other outfits. But it definitely look a lot better than the first version so i take it as it is :vegas:

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Artx said:

there's still something off for me in this look, i don't know, it seems maybe kinda basic comparing to other outfits. But it definitely look a lot better than the first version so i take it as it is :vegas:

I personally think it would be way better if she never took off that cape (it's not a cape, but idk what it is :huntyga:) which goes over it during TEOG/Alejandro

GagaVienna

I was in GA yesterday, I had the feeling that in overall the athmosphere was much better compared to Thursday. Thursday I was in 403, so might be the area. For me it was a good and powerful show. I am not good at recognizing changes, so not sure if there were changes or if it was just the different position, but it was again a new and great experience. The power outage was not spectacular, it seemed nobody cared too much, but waited for it to be fixed. The drummer played the whole time, I just think the guys on the guitar were pissed. One of them even threw his guitar in the corner, but couldn't see it well from my position.

The other thing I noticed, it seemed that same as on Thursday the handover of the plectrum to Lady Gaga did not work. Anyone else noticed?

14 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Ask them how they have so much money to go to ALL the Enigma shows so far?? 

Holy f*ck they have???? I wish I knew that I would’ve asked! Goals omg 

Archived