đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paulina Rubio says new music is soon (again!)

Bambino

Featured Posts

emig09

Thalia's song ended her :ohwell:

No Me Acuerdo - 240 millions :oops:

Desire - 4.5 millions :ladyhaha:

gay engineer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
15 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Thalia's song ended her

No Me Acuerdo - 240 millions

Desire - 4.5 millions

Now let's see how Thalia's next single would do if she released without featuring the hottest artist of the moment out there :usrs:

emig09
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Now let's see how Thalia's next single would do if she released without featuring the hottest artist of the moment out there :usrs:

Hahahaha, you're really desperate honey

gay engineer

Bambino
9 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Hahahaha, you're really desperate honey

No, not for that stupid comparison anyway :usrs:

I'm only speaking facts though.

emig09
11 minutes ago, Bambino said:

No, not for that stupid comparison anyway :usrs:

I'm only speaking facts though.

"Facts" :ladyhaha:

gay engineer

Bambino
3 minutes ago, emig09 said:

"Facts"

Yeah, like, tell me how her solo singles did? The ones she released after the Maluma duet? :usrs:

emig09
8 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Yeah, like, tell me how her solo singles did? The ones she released after the Maluma duet? :usrs:

It is only one I think. "Vuelveme a Querer" but was eclipsed by DEN smash.

Anyway, it has 18.5 millions on YT. 4 times Paulina's latest single has :oops:

gay engineer

adamsenigma
32 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Anyway, it has 18.5 millions on YT. 4 times Paulina's latest single has :oops:

Exactly lol Like, no disrespect to the OP, but Paulina is the less interesting LatinAmerican act and she can't even sing. :laughga: Her sales are dead and her streaming power is already rotting inside a coffin, calling her queen of anything is delusional af. 

Bambino
1 hour ago, emig09 said:

Anyway, it has 18.5 millions on YT. 4 times Paulina's latest single has

I'm not saying Paulina's single is a hit, in fact, if you read the OP, I called it a flop. She needs better management, better promotion, better team, better everything. Plus, you can't compare the views of a single which was released two years ago with one that's been out for like two months.

Bambino
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

Exactly lol Like, no disrespect to the OP, but Paulina is the less interesting LatinAmerican act and she can't even sing.  Her sales are dead and her streaming power is already rotting inside a coffin, calling her queen of anything is delusional af. 

Now while this may be true, she's one to be blamed. That's what happens when you spend more more than 7 years doing reality shows, releasing buzz singles with no promo and no albums. Like, if your label is mistreating you, leave it.

Such a mess because she makes hits and believe it or not, at some of point of her career, she was at the top of the game, putting aside Thalia and her likes to shame with songs like "Y Yo Sigo Aqui" and "Te Quise Tanto."

emig09
On 8/11/2018 at 4:30 PM, Bambino said:

I'm not saying Paulina's single is a hit, in fact, if you read the OP, I called it a flop. She needs better management, better promotion, better team, better everything. Plus, you can't compare the views of a single which was released two years ago with one that's been out for like two months.

Ok we can compare one of 2 years ago

Si Te Vas - 9.2M

Vuelveme a Querer still 18.5M

:bye:

gay engineer

Bambino
35 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Ok we can compare one of 2 years ago

Si Te Vas - 9.2M

Vuelveme a Querer still 18.5M

Like I said, she needs better management, better promotion, better team.. etc! Her label doesn't support as much as before anymore. Like Desire wasn't even sent to radios in the US or Latin America. They're not letting her release her album. Idk something's happening behind closed doors between her and her label.

emig09
24 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Like I said, she needs better management, better promotion, better team.. etc! Her label doesn't support as much as before anymore. Like Desire wasn't even sent to radios in the US or Latin America. They're not letting her release her album. Idk something's happening behind closed doors between her and her label.

I saw a Paulina's comment on Instagram for Erik and Thalia... It could be great for them to go touring together... at least Thalia and Pau

Imagine that :nooo:

gay engineer

Bambino
3 minutes ago, emig09 said:

I saw a Paulina's comment on Instagram for Erik and Thalia... It could be great for them to go touring together... at least Thalia and Pau

Imagine that :nooo:

She even liked Thalia's pic :giveup:

Archived