💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kiesza - Phantom Of The Dance Floor

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Reginald

Living for the campy queer theatrics opera pvc fetish teased hair makeup house music 

I feel gay again

aaronyoji

wow we love a goth house bop! 

i just don't like the trap influences in the pre chorus its kinda silly. theres other ways to build momentum. 

JazzGa

YOOSSSS everything about this campy Rocky Horror mad scientist 80s throwback dramatic ass silly ass video slays me hard :legend: and KING NOEL MY BABY IS THAT YOU?

The song is lukewarm to me tho :cryga: I kinda like the goth baritone voice but the beat loss is too dramatic and pulls me outta my bop groove... Maybe itll grow on me, the video is definitely worth watching more than once

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Killa

Not what i expected omg

Lol did she really have a baritone all going off on a dance record.

But this really serves not many people.

Its like she had a great melody but then the instrumenral is so weak. If its just instrumental in the choeus it needs be really catchy. The drop was just there and the sound isnt strong enough

Villanelle

To be fair, a lot of people hated the "ooh....ah" part of Hideaway but it's the most recognizable part of the song and was a huge hit. So who knows.

But yeah I agree the song is very "out there" for the basic as hell general public, but we'll see.

I've no idea if this is a lead single from an album or what

Archived