💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - June 12, 2019

kittypeach95

Featured Posts

kittypeach95

If you're attending the June 12th show post here! For anyone who wants to more info, meetups, etc. Just a spot for this specific day of the show :) 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

I'm going! I have early entry GA, If anyone wants to meet up and hang and maybe go to a bar after the show lemme know :kara:

• Admin changed the title to Enigma - June 12, 2019
Jersey Gaga

Hey monsters!

We should start threads for the Enigma Shows like we did with the JWT dates to discuss who’s going and link up and stuff! 

I got my ticket today for the June 12th show and can’t wait to see you all! :vegas:

My friend and I just got our early entry GA Tickets! I’m excited because my birthday is on the 13th so this will be a nice birthday trip! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New to gagadaily and just got my ticket for this.

:fthis:My bank locked my account first because they suspected theft.

• 3 months later...
babs441

Just got my tickets this week going with my mom we GA. I don't know who more excited if its me or mom.

• 2 months later...
NoahVenus

I’m also going on June 12th. I’m so excited! I’m coming all the way from Canada by myself for our Mother. Can’t wait to meet fellow Little Monsters. You best believe I’m going to be turning all the way up! I’ve been staying away from anything that has to do with Enigma so I can be surprised. :pawsup: 

Savage
3 hours ago, NoahVenus said:

I’m also going on June 12th. I’m so excited! I’m coming all the way from Canada by myself for our Mother. Can’t wait to meet fellow Little Monsters. You best believe I’m going to be turning all the way up! I’ve been staying away from anything that has to do with Enigma so I can be surprised. :pawsup: 

I’ve stayed away from it too!! Omg I’m so excited!!

Archived