Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
other

Enigma - June 12, 2019

Featured Posts

vivalaeva
On 6/9/2019 at 8:32 AM, NoahVenus said:

so sorry I'm kind of new to this forum so I honestly don't know how to use this. @NoahVenus I don't meant to quote you. I clicked reply to this post and it automatically took me to a quote. 

I'm selling on early entry GA ticket for the June 12 show for the price I got it for. My friend was going to go with me but she's really sick and can't make it anymore :( I can transfer the ticket to you on Ticketmaster. We can also meet up while I do it because I'll still be there! Please message me for the price. If I don't reply right away, feel free to also message me on Twitter and Instagram. They're both @viva_la_eva_ :) Thanks! 

Edited by vivalaeva

NoahVenus

Hey y’all so I know this is last minute but on my email I got from ticket master it says that reserved general admission guests wait outside and early entry to the lobby starts at 6:30. I screen shotted the post but does that mean that they changed the lineups again? Cuz I thought early entry also waited outside?

D534A412-752F-44EE-A1CC-9A93CACC7311.jpeg